Series DPMA LCD Digital Process Meter
1/8 DIN, Loop Powered, Large 3-1/2 Digit Display
The Series DPMA Adjustable LCD Digital Panel Meter offers a 3-1/2 digit, high contrast display for easy viewing in a standard 1/8 DIN package. This series can accept 4 to 20 mA, 0 to 5 VDC, or 0 to 10 VDC inputs with a wide bipolar span and zero adjustment. A 24 VDC power supply is required to illuminate the colored segments.
- Display process values from pressure, humidity, temperature, voltage, current, watt, or power factor transmitters.
Starting at $149.00
- DPMA-4XX(P): 4 to 20 mA; DPMA-5XX(P): 0 to 200 mVDC, 0 to 5 VDC or 0 to 10 VDC.
- Input Impedance:
- DPMA-4XX(P): 300Ω nominal; DPMA-5XX(P): 390KΩ nominal.
- ±(0.05% FS + 1 count).
- Power Supply:
- DPMA-4XX(P): Powered by control loop; DPMA- 5XX(P): 12 VDC or 24 VDC.
- Backlight Power Supply:
- 24 VDC @ 35 mA typical.
- Span and Zero:
- Adjustable. (±1999 counts).
- 3-1/2 digits, 7 segments, 1" (25.4 mm) H.
- Decimal Points:
- 3-position, user selectable.
- Engineering Units:
- DPMA-XXX: °F, °C, %, psi; DPMA-XXXP: V, A, KW, PF.
- Automatic, "-" displayed.
- Operating Temperature:
- 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C).
- Storage Temperature:
- -4 to 158°F (-20 to 70°C).
- Snap-in panel mount or clamp (gasket included).
- Screw terminals.
- Conversion Rate:
- 3 per second.
- 10 minutes typical.
- 4 oz (113.4 g).
- Agency Approvals:
- 1/8 DIN panel size
- 3-1/2 digit display with 1" (25 mm) segments
- Colored segments available in black, red, amber, green, or blue
- Jumper selectable engineering units and decimal point positions
- The DPMA-502 panel meter, what is the environmental rating? NEMA 1?
- The Series DPMA doesn't have a NEMA rating.
Write Your Own Review
|DPM-12P||Regulated 120 VAC to 12 VDC power supply||2-3 Weeks*||
|DPM-24P||Regulated 120 VAC to 24 VDC power supply||1-3 days*||