SERIES SIT SOLAR POWERED INDUSTRIAL THERMOMETER
The Series SIT Solar Powered Industrial Thermometer accurately measures temperature with no batteries or power cables. For the best possible viewing angle, the stem can be adjusted 180° in the vertical plane and the display housing can be adjusted 180° in the horizontal plane providing a full 360° rotation. Engineering units are field selectable with an external dip switch enabling the thermometer to read from -50 to 300°F or -45 to 150°C. In addition, the large 1/2" digit display allows measurements to be easily read across the room. Rated as low as 10 lux, the Series SIT solar thermometer is excellent for
reading in low light applications.
- Temperature Range:
- -50 to 300°F (-45 to 150°C).
- 1% of reading or 1°F/°C whichever is greater.
- 0.1° between -19.9 to 199.9°F (-28 to 93°C).
- Lux Rating:
- 10 lux.
- 3-digit LCD.
- Response Time:
- 10 seconds.
- Glass passivated thermistor – NTC.
- Temperature Limits:
- -30 to 140°F (-35 to 60°C).
- Humidity Limits:
- 0 to 100% (non-condensing).
- Housing Material:
- Hi-impact ABS plastic.
- SIT-935: 8.5 oz (0.24 kg); SIT-960: 17oz (0.48 kg).