Model VP3 100 mm Vane Thermo-Anemometer Probe
The Model VP3 Wireless 100 mm Vane Thermo-Anemometer Probe measures air velocity, air flow, humidity, and temperature when combined with the Model UHH6 Universal Handheld. By having a larger diameter, the rotating vane is able to measure velocities down to 50 fpm or 0.25 m/s. An arrow is molded into the vane housing to depict the flow direction.
These probes use a Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) signal for effortless connection and low power consumption. Wireless probes can take measurements up to 50 feet away from the UHH6 or compatible handheld. A bicolor LED flashes on the handle of the probe to indicate communication status with the handheld device. The battery is rechargeable via the mini-USB connector on the bottom of the probe.
Download the Mobile Meter® Software Test Instrument App which converts Android® based phones and tablets into a multi-function test instrument.
- Building commissioning
- Building HVAC test and balance
- Dry, clean air.
- Temperature Limits:
- Process: -20 to 212°F (-29 to 100°C); Ambient: 5 to 125°F (-15 to 51°C).
- Air velocity: 40 to 5000 FPM (0.2 to 25 m/s); Volumetric air: 999,999 in selected flow units; Temperature: -20 to 212°F (-29 to 100°C); Relative humidity: 0 to 100% RH.
- Air velocity: 100 to 3500 fpm: ±5% of reading ±7 fpm (0.5 to 20 m/s: ±5% of reading ±0.04 m/s); Temperature: ±0.54°F @ 77°F (±0.3°C @ 25°C); Relative humidity: ±2% @ 77°F (25°C) (10 to 90% RH); ±4% (0 to 10% RH and 90 to 100% non-condensing).
- 1 FPM (0.001 m/s).
- Response Time:
- Air velocity and air volume: 1 s; Temperature and relative humidity: 1.5 s.
- Probe Length:
- 8" (203 mm) insertion.
- Battery Charging Limits:
- 32 to 113°F (0 to 45°C).
- Power Requirements:
- 3.7 V YT562447 Lithium ion battery.
- Maximum Wireless Distance:
- 50' (15 m).
- Handle Enclosure:
- Thermoplastic elastomer over polycarbonate.
- Supplied With:
- Wrist strap.
- 13.6 oz (385 g).
- Agency Approvals:
- CE (not while charging), FCC compliant.
- Allows for one handed operation for ladder use safety
- Stable 50 ft (15 m) wireless range
|UHH-CBL||3.2 ft (1 m) USB cable||1-3 days*||
|UHH-ICHRG||Dual USB wall or auto charger with international adapters. (1.0 A)||3-4 Weeks*||
|A-VPX-CKIT||Air cone kit, rectangular and circular hoods, for use with the VP1/VP2||1-3 days*||