Series 685 Differential Pressure Transmitter
The Series 685 Differential Pressure Transmitter is used to measure differential pressure and vacuum. The adjustable pressure range and output signal make it the ideal choice for installers and maintenance professionals. It has a user-configurable response time via a jumper and can be mounted in any orientation. Applications include building automation systems, clean room monitoring, valve and flap control, filter monitoring, and air flow control. It has an adjustable pressure range, a single button to zero, and can be reset to factory settings with a long button press. No additional reference pressure sources or separate calibration devices are necessary.
- Building automation, air-conditioning and clean room technology
- Valve and shutter control
- Filter, ventilator and fan monitoring
- Air-flow control
- Laser scattering.
- PMI-2.5: 0-500 µg/m3, particle size 0.3-2.5 µm; PMI-10: 0-600 µg/m3, particle size 0.3-10 µm.
- ±10 µg/m3 @ 0-100 µg/m3; ±10% reading @ 100-600 µg/m³ @ 25°C, 50% RH.
- 1 µg/m3.
- Response Time:
- <10 s, continuous service mode.
- Temperature Limits.:
- Operating: 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C); Storage: -22 to 158°F (-30 to 70°C).
- Humidity Limits:
- 0-95% RH (non-condensing).
- Power Requirements:
- 16-28 VAC/6-35 VDC.
- Load Resistance:
- Current output: ≤500 Ω; Voltage output: ≥2 kΩ.
- Current: 4-20 mA; Voltage: 0-10 VDC; Relay: SPST 3A, 30 VDC/250 VAC; RS-485/Modbus® (RTU).
- Service Life:
- MTBF more than 3 years in continuous service mode, service life up to 8-10 years in auto (intermittent) service mode.
- Optional 4-digit LCD.
- Housing Materials:
- Wall mount: Polycarbonate (UL 94 V-0); Duct mount: ABS and polycarbonate (UL 94 V-0).
- Enclosure Rating:
- Wall mount: IP30; Duct mount: IP65 (housing), IP30 (probe).
- Wall mount: 7.05 oz (200 g); Duct mount: 9.5 oz (270 g).
- CE, UKCA.
- Cost effective and compact device suitable for OEM applications where space, simplicity, and value are key
- Single button to zero saves maintenance time
- Factory restore to defaults with a long button press
- User-adjustable response time provides versatility for many applications
|A-489||4" 303 SS straight static pressure tip with flange, 1/4" hose barb.||1-3 days*||
|A-360||Aluminum DIN rail||1-3 days*||
|A-302F-A||303 SS Static pressure tip with mounting flange, for 3/16" I.D. rubber or plastic tubing. 4" insertion depth, includes mounting screws||1-3 days*||
|A-480||Plastic static pressure tip||1-3 days*||
|SCD-PS||100 to 240 VAC/VDC to 24 VDC power supply||1-3 days*||