Series SBLT2 & SBLTX Submersible Level Transmitter
The Series SBLT2 & SBLTX Submersible Level Transmitters are manufactured for years of trouble free service. These series measure the height of liquid above the position in the tank referenced to atmospheric pressure. The transmitter consists of a piezo resistive sensing element, encased in a 316 SS housing.
- Well monitoring
- Ground water monitoring
- Environmental remediation
- Surface water monitoring
- Down hole
- Water Tanks
- Compatible liquids.
- Wetted Materials:
- Body: 316 SS, 316L SS; Bullet nose: PVC; Cable: Polyether polyurethane or ETFE; Seals: Fluoroelastomer.
- ±0.25% FS.
- Temperature Limit:
- SBLT2: Polyurethane: 0 to 150°F (-18 to 66°C); ETFE: 0 to 200°F (-18 to 93°C); SBLTX -4 to 176°F (-20 to 80°C); Polyurethane: -4 to 149°F (-20 to 65°C).
- Compensated Temperature Range:
- SBLT2: 0 to 140°F (-18 to 60°C); SBLTX: 0 to 176°F (-18 to 80°C).
- Thermal Effect:
- ±0.02% full scale/°F.
- Pressure Limit:
- 2X FS.
- Power Requirement:
- SBLT2: 10 to 30 VDC (≤1000 ft (305 m) of cable); SBLTX: 10 to 28 VDC.
- Output Signal:
- 4 to 20 mA DC, 2-wire.
- Response Time:
- 50 ms.
- Max. Loop Resistance:
- 900 Ω at 30 VDC.
- Electrical Connections:
- Wire pigtail.
- Mounting Orientation:
- Suspended in tank below level being measured.
- Electrical Protection:
- SBLT2: Lightning and surge protection; SBLTX: None.
- 2.2 lb (1.0 kg).
- SBLT2: CE; SBLTX: CE, cULus intrinsically safe for Class I, Div. 1, Groups A, B, C, D; Class II, Div. 1, Groups E, F, G; Class III Div. 1; ATEX: II 1 G Ex ia IIC T4 Ga and II 1 D Ex ia IIIC T135C Da (according to control drawing 001833-43)*.
- Up to 275' (83.8 m) for ETFE cable; Up to 470' (143.3 m) for polyurethane cable.
- Meets application requirements with slim design with bullet nose design which protects the diaphragm from damage
- Increased life with lightning and surge protection utilizing dual arrestor technology, grounded to case, eliminating both power supply surges and lightning ground strike transients (surge protection is not guaranteed and is not covered by warranty) on SBLT2 models
- Eliminates particulate or water droplets from entering the transducer using maintenance-free filter
- Peace of mind with UL approved intrinsically safe on SBLTX models for use in hazardous locations when used with proper barrier
- Decrease ownership cost with durable, 270 lb tensile strength shielded and vented cable and excellent chemical compatibility
- Flexible installation options with NPT connection to rigidly install in a pipe/conduit or use a A-625 hanging loop to attach a chain to remove from the installation
- Minimal downtime with standard 72 hour lead time
- -Intrinsically Safe Approval - Change model number from SBLT2 to SBLTX.
- -Custom Ranges or Cable Lengths.
- Instruction Manual - SBLT2
- Instruction Manual - SBLTX
- Instruction Manual - SBLTX (Multi-lingual version)
Product Data Sheet
SBLT2-XX-XX-OPT SBLT2 SUBMERSIBLE LEVEL TRANSMITTER 1ST SYMBOL (1ST X) SENSOR (DECIMALS ALLOWED) ? RANGE 3-400 PSI OR 2.2-280 METERS RANGES < 3.552 PSI OR 2.5 METERS (1%) 2ND SYMBOL (2ND X) SENSOR UNITS SENSOR RANGE IN PSI IF BLANK M SENSOR RANGE IN METERS 3RD SYMBOL (3RD X) CABLE LENGTH ? 10-2000 FT OR 3-600 METERS 4TH SYMBOL (4TH X) CABLE UNITS (WHOLE NUMBERS ONLY) CABLE LENGTH IN FEET IF BLANK M CABLE LENGTH IN METERS OPTIONS (OPT) KITS -ETFE ETFE CABLE (STD IS POLYURETHANE) -P1 1/4 IN NPTM (STD IS 7/16-14) -P2 1/4 IN NPTF -P3 1/4 IN BSPT MALE ISO 228 R -P4 1/4 IN BSPT FEMALE ISO 228 RC -P11 3/4 IN SNAP ON CAP
SBLTX-XX-XX-OPT SBLTX SUBMERSIBLE LEVEL TRANSMITTER 1ST SYMBOL (1ST X) SENSOR RANGE (DECIMALS ALLOWED) ? RANGE 3-400 PSI OR 2.2-280 METERS RANGES < 3.552 PSI OR 2.5 METERS (1%) 2ND SYMBOL (2ND X) SENSOR UNITS SENSOR RANGE IN PSI IF BLANK M SENSOR RANGE IN METERS 3RD SYMBOL (3RD X) CABLE LENGTH ? 10-195 FT ETFE OR 10-330 FT PU 3-59 METERS ETFE OR 3-100 METERS PU 4TH SYMBOL (4TH X) CABLE UNITS (WHOLE NUMBERS ONLY) CABLE LENGTH IN FEET IF BLANK M CABLE LENGTH IN METERS OPTIONS (OPT) KITS -ATEX ATEX INTRINSICALLY SAFE -ETFE ETFE CABLE (STD IS POLYURETHANE) -P1 1/4 IN NPTM (STD IS 7/16-14) -P2 1/4 IN NPTF -P3 1/4 IN BSPT MALE ISO 228 R -P4 1/4 IN BSPT FEMALE ISO 228 RC -2YR 2 YEAR WARRANTY
- Our client has an MBLT pressure transmitter that appears to be malfunctioning due to scale buildup. The transmitter is installed to measure leachate level in a one-year old municipal sanitary landfill. What can we use to remove scale from the transmitter without damaging the transmitter?
- If the issue is due to build-up which consequently plugs the small sensing holes, you might take a look at our PBLT2 or FBLT series. They are both more rugged and designed for sludge and slurries, whereas the MBLT and SBLT2 are better suited for cleaner applications such as ground water and wells.
|A-297||Desiccant filter for vent tube. Removes humidity for protection of the sensor. Changes color to show saturation.||1-3 days*||
|A-625||316 SS cable hanger use with NPT option for attaching chain for easy pulling out of application.||1-3 days*||
|MTL5541||Galvanic barrier||1-3 days*||
|MTL7706||Intrinsically safe zener barrier||1-3 days*||