Model 160G Averaging Air Flow Grid
Extends Over 50" to Aid in Air Flow Output Checks
The Model 160G Averaging Air Flow Grid utilizes 16 sensing points to provide precision sensing across its 16.5" (41.9 cm) length and width. The ball pivot joint and tightening nut allows the user to position the sensing grid at any angle in any direction for ease of use in hard to reach locations. The included color coded tubing connects to the integral barbed fittings, providing a differential pressure signal to a gage or manometer where the readings can be converted into a velocity or flow reading.
- Measure face air velocity on grills, diffusers, registers, exhaust hoods
Starting at $312.00
- Air or compatible gases.
- Wetted Materials:
- Grid: Black polycarbonate; Ball pivot joint: AL, plastic; Handle: Aluminum; Standoffs: Aluminum with rubber bumpers, two sets: 1.25" (31.7 mm) and 2" (50.8 mm), 1/8" ID / 1/4" OD; Tubing: Two 10' (3 m) lengths of silicone rubber.
- ±2% FS.
- Temperature Limits:
- -40 to 257°F (-40° to 125°C).
- K Factor:
- 1000 to 5000 FPM (5 to 25 m/s).
- Process Connection:
- 1/8 to 1/4" ID tubing.
- 1.75 lb (0.79 kg).
- Maximum reach of approximately 48" (122 cm)
- 16 sensing points provide an accurate average flow
Write Your Own Review
|A-160G-6||Kit includes (4) 6" standoffs.||1-2 Weeks*||
|UHH-C2||Protective hard case||2-3 Weeks*||