Known for quality, reliability and accuracy, Dwyer designs and manufactures a full-line of controllers, data loggers, gages, manometers, monitors, remote displays, switches, transmitters, and accessories to measure, monitor and control pressure, air velocity, flow, fan pressure, duct, and more.
Accessories Pressure Snubbers are used with water, air, gases, and oils. Mounting Kits for Magnehelic gages, Strap Wrenches for uncommonly shaped objects, and Tubing in materials like rubber, aluminum, Norprene and more are available. Static Pressure Tip Sensors are used for different products. View More
Differential Pressure Dwyer’s wide selection extends to Gages, Transmitters, Switches, Data Loggers, and Monitors for Differential Pressure. Dwyer manufactures a range of dial and digital gages to reliably measure and display pressure difference, between two pressure sources using gas or liquid in a process flow. View More
Room Status Monitors Room status monitors and room pressure monitors are designed for critical low differential pressure applications that require stringent pressure, relative humidity, temperature, air change, and/or door status monitoring and alarming. Applications include pharmaceutical manufacturing, semiconductor manufacturing, clean rooms, hospital isolation rooms, research labs, vivariums, and clean manufacturing areas. View More
Remote Displays For a broad array of industrial and scientific applications Dwyer offers a selection of LED and LCD digital displays to remotely indicate pressure from pressure transmitters. These digital panel meters can be used to display process values from pressure, humidity, temperature, voltage, current, watt, or power factor transmitters. View More
- How will installation of a Magnehelic® gage 150' away from the pressure source affect accuracy?
- Accuracy will not be affected, but response time will be increased in proportion to the length of the tubing.
- Which Capsuhelic® gage ports could be connected to the pressure source in liquid service?
- The bottom ports. This allows bleeding of entrapped air from the top ports to eliminate reading error due to compression of entrapped air in the gage. Bleed fittings should be installed in the top ports.
- Can the standard Magnehelic® or Capsuhelic® gage be installed outdoors?
- Yes. Front covers are sealed with "O" rings. Capsuhelic vent holes are plugged with foam, and the new high impact acrylic lens material is very resistant to ultra-violet fogging. Additional care is recommended to lead pressure connections downward from the gage and provide as much protection from the elements as possible
- Can a standard Magnehelic® gage be used for natural gas or propane service?
- No. As the silicone diaphragm will be attacked by these gases. A Buna-N diaphragm should be specified.
- What happens when a Magnehelic® gage equipped with the low temperature option is operated below -20 degrees Fahrenheit (-29 degrees Celsius)?
- Below that temperature the accuracy of the gage deteriorates beyond our published specification due to stiffening of the diaphragm.