This category contains Flow Sensors that measure flow rates. The options are In-Line or Turbine. The In-Line turbines are designed to be inserted in a pipeline through compression fitting. The turbine flow sensors are designed for any pump, pressure or gravity feed system.
In-Line (Averaging Pitot Tube) In-line Flow Sensors are compatible with gases and liquids and contain a velocity pressure output for liquid or gas indication of flow rate. Used by being inserted in the pipeline through a compression fitting. Available is a portable kit that contains a differential pressure gauge which is suited for use as a read-out device. View More
- How many sensing points are there on a 6" DS-300 In-Line Flow Meter?
- The 6” DS flow sensor has 4 sensing holes. (3” and larger all have 4 holes, sensors smaller than 3” have 2 holes).
- I have a question about the Series 160 Pitot tube. I am wondering whether you can use this as a water flow measurement instead of air flow measurement. Best, Thanks
- Our Series 160 pitot tube is specifically designed to monitor or control air velocity or air flow and not water flow. Our Series DS in-line flow sensors can be used for flow rate sensing of compatible gases and liquids for schedule 40 pipe.
- Do you have a flow calculation program that calculates differential pressure from DS400 when given flow rate, temperature & pressure?
- Yes you can find the DS Flow Calculator on our website dwyer-inst.com under DS In-Line Flow Sensors. On the DS page click on the Apps tab and that will bring you to the Air Velocity and Flow Calculator and Series DS Flow Calculator.