Dwyer pressure switches are explosion-proof, ATEX approved, weatherproof, compact and low cost. Applications include HVAC applications, process applications, all weather applications, and gas furnaces.
View as Grid List
- Series H3 Explosion-Proof Differential Pressure SwitchesExplosion-Proof Differential Pressure Switches ...
- Series 1950 Explosion-proof Differential Pressure SwitchExplosion-proof Differential Pressure Switch applies to HVAC, proces ...Starting at $311.00
- Series DA/DS Bourdon Tube Pressure SwitchesBourdon Tube Pressure Switches have extremely high sensitivity and g ...Starting at $662.00
- Series 1950G Explosion-proof Differential Pressure SwitchExplosion-proof Differential Pressure Switch combines the best featu ...Starting at $495.00
- Series PG Gas Pressure/Differential Pressure SwitchGas Pressure/Differential Pressure Switch is used with air and other ...Starting at $830.00
- Series 1996 Gas Pressure SwitchGas Pressure Switch used with natural, manufactured, or LP gas. Appl ...Starting at $154.00
- Series H2 Dual-Action Explosion-proof Pressure SwitchesDual-Action Explosion-Proof Pressure Switches have a design that is ...Starting at $1,890.00
- Series AT-ADPS ATEX/IECEx Approved Differential Pressure SwitchATEX/IECEx Approved Differential Pressure Switch designed for pressure ...
- Series AT-3000MR/MRS ATEX/IECEx Approved Photohelic® Switch/GageATEX/IECEx Approved Photohelic® Switch/Gage combines the functions ...
- Series AT-1800 ATEX/IECEx Approved Low Differential Pressure SwitchSeries AT-1800 ATEX/IECEx Approved Low Differential Pressure Switch ...
View as Grid List
- For which pressure switch applications are gold contacts recommended?
- For "dry circuit" applications where little or no current is flowing in the circuit to help burn off contact dirt and oxidation. Switches used with solid state circuits often fall in this category.
- Does Dwyer offer a fully UL/FM/CSA approved explosion proof pressure switch?
- Yes. The 1950 and 1950G Series.
- Can the standard H2 pressure switch be used with water?
- No. The brass or SS housing must be specified for compatibility reasons. The aluminum housing can leak into the switch.
- I am going to order the d/p switch 1950-5-2-S-AT. Option "-AT" is an aluminum tag. I would like to know the size of the tag.
- Aluminum tags may contain 2 lines, approximately 9 characters per line.
- What is the power consumption of a 24 VDC 1950G Pressure Switch?
- The Current Draw for the 1950G 120mA @ 24VDC 30mA @ 120 VAC 15mA @ 240 VAC