Single point sensors with velocity pressure output for indication of air flow rate. The Pitot Tubes have different shapes and designs.
View as Grid List
- Series 160 Stainless Steel Pitot TubeStainless Steel Pitot Tube is constructed from corrosion resistant sta ...Starting at $118.00
- Model 166T Telescoping Stainless Steel Pitot TubeTelescoping Stainless Steel Pitot Tube is an air flow sensor that can ...Starting at $309.00
- Series 160E Ellipsoidal Tip Pitot TubeEllipsoidal Tip Pitot Tube is used for applications demanding high acc ...Starting at $224.00
- Series 160S "S" Type Stainless Steel Pitot Tube"S" Type Stainless Steel Pitot Tube is designed for flow measurement ...Starting at $290.00
- Series 160F Straight Stainless Steel Pitot TubesStraight Stainless Steel Pitot Tubes are ideally used with air velocit ...Starting at $259.00
View as Grid List
- How do I hook up my Magnehelic® gage for an air velocity application with a pitot tube?
- In our Application Guides on flow products, we explain very well how to take air velocity readings. The total pressure connection on the pitot tube is connected to one of the high pressure ports on the gage. The other high pressure port is plugged. The static pressure connection on the pitot tube is connected to one of the low pressure ports on the gage. The other low pressure port is plugged.
- The gland fitting A-159 is shown as an accessory to the Series 160 Pitot tube. How do you install the fitting past the elbow in the tube?
- The optional mounting gland, model A-159, is designed to slide over any Series 160, 5/16” diameter standard pitot tube. It should be large enough to slide past the elbow while still being small enough to tighten down on the 5/16” diameter shaft.
- I have an application where i need to check permanently the velocity in a metal duct (16" diameter) the application is metal cutting (cutting with plasma machine. I am selecting the following items. Series 160S Pitot Tubes and Series DM-1200 DigiMag® Digital Differential Pressure and Air Flow Gage a little dust is generated, could it affect the DM-1200 reading
- The 160S pitot tube is specifically designed for flow measurement of dirty, particulate laden gas or air so a bit of dust should not be an issue for your application.
- How do you do traverse readings with a Pitot tube for air velocity and air flow readings?
- Dwyer has a guide on how to calculate air velocity and air flow with Pitot Tubes including traverse readings located on our website at: Air Velocity Measurement
- I have a question about the Series 160 Pitot tube. I am wondering whether you can use this as a water flow measurement instead of air flow measurement. Best, Thanks
- Our Series 160 pitot tube is specifically designed to monitor or control air velocity or air flow and not water flow. Our Series DS in-line flow sensors can be used for flow rate sensing of compatible gases and liquids for schedule 40 pipe.