Temperature Indicators have choices from digital to labels and strips. Different meters and indicators are loop powered, window mounted, panel mounted, high accuracy, and low cost.
- The DPMA-502 panel meter, what is the environmental rating? NEMA 1?
- The Series DPMA doesn't have a NEMA rating.
- Question 1. What is the input impedance of the SPPM meter with voltage input? I'm replacing an old analog meter with a 0-100 uA movement with a more reliable digital panel meter. Question 2. The analog meter I want to replace has a two-range non-linear vibration scale 0-4 Grms and 1-10 Grms. Is it possible to create non-linear calibration curves for the SPPM?
- The SPPM with the voltage input has a 10MΩ input impedance. Also, a non-linear calibration curve can be created by merely using the software in the SPPM. One can use the sensor linearization and use up to 20 calibration points and even have your results converted into a .csv file.
- Can the SPPM-C display 5 digits?
- The SPPM-C display is 4 digits.