Digital indicators for temperature. Applications include panel process indication, refrigerators, walk in coolers, and tank level. Most models have a digital panel which is easy to read. Models display temperatures and most models have control of a process temperature.
View as Grid List
- Series DPMX Extra Large Digital Panel MeterExtra Large Digital Panel Meter can be seen across a room or in dark ...Starting at $478.00
- Series LCI132 Process IndicatorProcess Indicator is low cost and compact. Applications include disp ...Starting at $263.00
- Series LCI508 & LCI608 Digital Panel MeterDigital Panel Meter is designed for measuring and integrating analog ...Starting at $1,217.00
- Series LCI308 & LCI408 Panel Meter IndicatorPanel Meter Indicator has options that include relay and transistor se ...Starting at $650.00
- Series DPMP LCD Digital Panel MeterLCD Digital Panel Meter where the display segments are available in a ...Starting at $103.00
- Series DPML LCD Digital Panel MeterLCD Digital Panel Meter where the display has a choice of red, amber, ...Starting at $131.00
- Series DPMA LCD Digital Process MeterLCD Digital Panel Meter which applies to displaying process values fro ...Starting at $149.00
- Series DPMW LCD Digital Panel MeterLCD Digital Panel Meter accepts an input signal from a pressure, lev ...Starting at $115.00
- Series TID Temperature/Process IndicatorTemperature/Process Indicator displays temperature or a process valu ...Starting at $55.00
- Model WTI-100 Wall Plate Digital LCD Temperature IndicatorWall Plate Digital LCD Temperature Indicator is designed to display ...Starting at $53.00
- Series LTI Temperature Panel MeterTemperature Panel Meter can be configured in a variety of configurat ...Starting at $469.00
- Series SPPM Smart Programmable Panel MeterSmart Programmable Panel Meter is a full-color touch-screen display ...Starting at $219.00
View as Grid List
- The DPMA-502 panel meter, what is the environmental rating? NEMA 1?
- The Series DPMA doesn't have a NEMA rating.
- Question 1. What is the input impedance of the SPPM meter with voltage input? I'm replacing an old analog meter with a 0-100 uA movement with a more reliable digital panel meter. Question 2. The analog meter I want to replace has a two-range non-linear vibration scale 0-4 Grms and 1-10 Grms. Is it possible to create non-linear calibration curves for the SPPM?
- The SPPM with the voltage input has a 10MΩ input impedance. Also, a non-linear calibration curve can be created by merely using the software in the SPPM. One can use the sensor linearization and use up to 20 calibration points and even have your results converted into a .csv file.
- Can the SPPM-C display 5 digits?
- The SPPM-C display is 4 digits.