Humidity / Temperature Transmitters
Sensors with an electrical transmission output for remote indication of humidity. Some products have an LCD display while others have different designs. Some transmitters are mounted.
View as Grid List
- Series 657 Relative Humidity/Temperature TransmitterRelative Humidity/Temperature Transmitter has a stainless steel prob ...Starting at $346.00
- Series RH-R Humidity/Temperature TransmitterHumidity/Temperature Transmitter is an ideal transmitter for applica ...Starting at $309.00
- Series RHP Humidity/Temperature TransmitterHumidity/Temperature Transmitter combine voltage or current humidity t ...Starting at $125.25
- Series WHT Weather-Resistant Humidity/Temperature TransmitterWeather-Resistant Humidity/Temperature Transmitter is designed to wi ...Starting at $139.00
- Series HHT Hazardous Area Humidity/Temperature TransmitterHazardous Area Humidity/Temperature Transmitter takes accurate measu ...Starting at $1,194.00
- Series WHP Wireless Humidity/Temperature SensorWireless Humidity/Temperature Sensor provides flexibility in locatin ...Starting at $329.00
- Series RHRS Outside Air Humidity Radiation ShieldOutside Air Humidity Radiation Shield protects outside air humidity ...Starting at $50.50
- Series RHP-E/N Wall Mount Humidity/Temperature/Dew Point TransmitterWall Mount Humidity/Temperature/Dew Point Transmitter is the most ve ...Starting at $107.00
- Series RHPLC Wall Mount Humidity/Temperature TransmitterA compact economical sensor for the building automation market space ...Starting at $105.00
View as Grid List
- How many wires do the RTD versions of the TE Series Temperature Sensors have?
- The TE Series Temperature Sensors are all two-wire sensors for both the thermistors and RTD’s.
- What purpose does the sintered filter perform on the RHP transmitter and does its use preclude adding the LCD option? Is it recommended when transmitter is located just after blower but before cooling coil?
- The sintered filter is recommended in applications where you expect to be close to the temperature limit of the RHP (near 140°F) because the sintered filter has higher temperature resistance than the standard fiber membrane filter. You can order the sintered filter version with or without an LCD screen.
- I'm looking for a dual temp. and humidity gauge for an 8" duct. I'm wanting to remote read the temp and humidity on the incoming and outgoing air to an ERV unit. The RHP-3M11-LCD was recommended to me, however, it is a direct read. What would be the correct instrument to remote read the temperature and humidity from a distance of 8 feet. The 8" duct is in the attic and I want to read the result in the down-stair hall. I don't want to record nor program the unit, just read the performance.
- The sensor recommended would be the best option we have for sensing temperature and relative humidity for your application. We do not have any options with a remote display that could stretch as far as you are asking, nor are there any on the market to my knowledge. In every case, you would need to utilize a process output, in this case 4-20 mA, to transmit the readings to a remote display(s) which would accept the process signal(s). If you are just looking for a remote readout to go with the RHP sensor with no control functionality, then you could look at one of our panel meters, possibly the SPPM, DPMA, DPMW, or DPMP & DPML series panel meters. For assistance selecting an appropriate panel meter, please contact our technical support group at 219-879-8000.
- On the RHP series temp/humidity sensors, is it possible to get a model with a 0-10 V dew-point output and a 0-10 V temperature output? I need dew point output, and would prefer the temperature output to be configured as 0-10 V rather than one of the other formats. I can custom configure a model RHP-3W44, but I wasn't 100% sure that that model would be able to put out a dew point signal. Will it in fact do that?
- I would recommend getting an RHP-3W22 instead of the RHP-3W44. This will give you just the 0-10V outputs instead of a combination 0-10V and 4-20 mA.