Series RTI2 Rate/Total Indicator
Loop Powered, Converts Pulse Frequency to 4 to 20 mA, High/Low Flow Alarm
The Series RTI2 Rate & Total Indicator is an indicator/transmitter that takes the pulse output signal from compatible flowmeters, displays flow rate and total, and provides output signals. It is compatible with the Series IEF and PFT.
- Water treatment
- Water utilities
- Industrial chemical handling
Starting at $992.00
- 5 V pulse or contact closure; 1 to 15 pulses/s.
- Temperature Limits:
- Process: -32 to 131°F (0 to 55°C); Storage: -40 to 158°F (-40 to 75°C).
- Current sinking square wave pulse: Scaled pulse output (0.1 s duration 6.1 Hz max. or high alarm output or low alarm output), sensor pass-through pulse output (un-scaled);
Pulse output range: 0.1 to 9999999.9 units/pulse; Analog: 4 to 20 mA, 24 to 30 VDC.
- Power Requirements:
- 7 to 30 VDC @ 4 mA (4 to 20 mA when loop-powered).
- Rate: 8 digits, 1/2" H LCD; Total: 8 digitis, 5/16" character height.
- K-Factor Range:
- 0.001 to 999999.999.
- Flow Alarm Output Range:
- 0.1 to 99999.99.
- Enclosure Material Housing:
- Die-cast powder-coated aluminum; Faceplate #HP92W Lexan.
- Enclosure Rating:
- NEMA 4X (IP67).
- Electrical Connection:
- Terminal blocks, #22 AWG, 3 conductor 18' (5.5 m) cable (2000' max).
- See model chart on catalog page.
- 3 lb (1361 g).
- Can be mounted on a wall or mounted on the flowmeter for added flexibility
- Accessory mounting kits make it easy to change the mounting orientation
- High environmental protection with semi-flexible urethane potted electrical components
- Provides a pulse, 4 to 20 mA, and dual-relay output
Write Your Own Review
|MMK2||Meter mounting kit||4-5 Weeks*||
|WMK2||Wall mounting kit||4-5 Weeks*||