SERIES CDT CARBON DIOXIDE/TEMPERATURE TRANSMITTER
The Series CDT Carbon Dioxide and Temperature Transmitters accurately monitor
the CO2 concentration and temperature in indoor environments to help achieve energy
savings. In order to achieve a higher level of accuracy, the Series CDT includes
barometric pressure adjustment. The CO 2 universal output allows users to select the
transmitter output to be 4-20 mA, 0-5 VDC, or 0-10 VDC to work with virtually any
building management controller.
For applications that require visual indication, the wall mount configurations of the Series CDT can be ordered with an integral LCD display. To prevent tampering, the action of the buttons can be locked out using an internal dip switch selection.
*For buildings occupied 24 hours per day, it is recommended that calibration be verified every 6 to 12 months depending on application.
- Demand control ventilation in schools, office buildings, hospitals, and other indoor environments
- LEED® certification
- NDIR, 15 year life expectancy.
- CO2: 0 to 2000 or 0 to 5000 ppm (depending on model); Temperature: 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C).
- CO2: ±40 PPM + 3% of reading (2000 PPM CO2); ± 50 PPM + 5% of reading (5000 PPM CO2); Temperature: ±1°C @ 25°C.
- Response Time:
- 2 min for 99% step change.
- Temperature Limits:
- 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C).
- Humidity Limits:
- 0 to 85% (non-condensing).
- Power Requirements:
- 16 to 35 VDC or 19 to 28 VAC.
- Power Consumption:
- Average: 2 w; Peak: 3.75 w.
- Current: 4-20 mA (max. 500 Ω); Voltage: 0-5 VDC or 0-10 VDC (min. 500
Ω); Relay: SPST NO rated 2A @ 30 VDC; RTD or thermistor per r-t curves on page
4 (depending on model).
Relay: SPST NO rated 2 A @ 30 VDC; RTD or thermistor per r-t curves on page 4 in catalog (depending on model).
- Minimize inventory and save time by combining CO 2 and temperature measurements into one transmitter
- Requires minimal maintenance with Automatic Baseline Correction (ABC) to account for sensor drif
- Reduce operation costs using a low energy, reliable, and repeatable CO 2 sensor
- Simplify installation with backplate electrical connection
|EXAMPLE||CDT||2||W||4||0||LCD||Series CDT-2W40-LCD, Carbon Dioxide Transmitter, gas concentration range 200 ppm, wall mount, carbon dioxide output 0-5 VDC/0-10VDC/4-20mA, LCD display|
|GAS CONCENTRATION RANGE||2
|Wall Mount (Disc. Q4/2020)
European Wall Mount
North American Wall Mount
|CARBON DIOXIDE OUTPUT||4||0-5 VDC/0-10 VDC/4-20mA|
0-5 VDC/0-10 VDC/4-20 mA
10K OHM Type 3 NTC Thermistor
10K OHM Type 2 NTC Thermistor
3K OHM NTC Thermistor (not available with Mtg Option E, N)
PT100 OHM RTD
PT1000 OHM RTD
20K OHM NTC Thermistor
|CE Approval (Wall Mount only)
Certificate of Calibration
Factory Calibration Certificate
No Buttons (Wall Mount only)
|A-449A||Remote display with push buttons and mini USB. (Necessary for models with –NBC option)||1-3 days*||
|A-449||Remote display with mini USB display||1-3 days*||
|A-CDT-KIT||Accessory kit including terminal block and power supply.||1-2 Weeks*||
|GCK-200CO-2000CO2||Gas Calibration Kit (GROUND SHIPMENTS ONLY)||1-3 days*||