Series CDT Carbon Dioxide/Temperature Transmitter
The Series CDT Carbon Dioxide and Temperature Transmitters accurately monitor the CO2 concentration and temperature in indoor environments to help achieve energy savings. In order to achieve a higher level of accuracy, the Series CDT includes barometric pressure adjustment. The CO2 universal output allows users to select the transmitter output to be 4-20 mA, 0-5 VDC, or 0-10 VDC to work with virtually any building management controller.
For applications that require visual indication, the wall mount configurations of the Series CDT can be ordered with an integral LCD display. To prevent tampering, the action of the buttons can be locked out using an internal dip switch selection. The Series CDT CO2 transmitters are available with a -S option that provides the necessary attributes and parameters to be complaint with DSA requirements for monitoring CO2 levels in schools. There is a front facing LED that illuminates when the CO2 level exceeds 1100 PPM.
For models with resistive thermistors or RTD outputs, please see Resistance vs. Temperature Table.
- Demand control ventilation in schools, office buildings, hospitals, and other indoor environments
- LEED® certification
- NDIR, 15 year life expectancy.
- CO2: 0 to 2000 or 0 to 5000 PPM (depending on model); Temperature: 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C).
- CO2: ±40 PPM + 3% of reading (2000 PPM CO2); ± 50 PPM + 5% of reading (5000 PPM CO2); RH: ±2% (10 to 90% RH) (for units configured with humidity output); Temperature: ±1°C @ 25°C.
- Response Time:
- 2 min for 90% step change.
- Temperature Limits:
- 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C).
- Humidity Limits:
- 0 to 85% (non-condensing).
- Power Requirements:
- 16-35 VDC or 19-28 VAC.
- Power Consumption:
- Average: 2 w; Peak: 3.75 w.
- Current: 4-20 mA (max. 500 Ω); Voltage: 0-5 VDC or 0-10 VDC (min. 500 Ω); Relay: SPST NO rated 2A @ 30 VDC; RTD or thermistor per Resistance vs. Temperature Table (depending on model).
- Minimize inventory and save time by combining CO 2 and temperature measurements into one transmitter
- Requires minimal maintenance with Automatic Baseline Correction (ABC) to account for sensor drif
- Reduce operation costs using a low energy, reliable, and repeatable CO 2 sensor
- Simplify installation with backplate electrical connection
|EXAMPLE||CDT||2||W||4||0||LCD||Series CDT-2W40-LCD, Carbon Dioxide Transmitter, gas concentration range 200 ppm, wall mount, carbon dioxide output 0-5 VDC/0-10VDC/4-20mA, LCD display|
|GAS CONCENTRATION RANGE||2
|Wall Mount (Disc. Q4/2020)
European Wall Mount
North American Wall Mount
|CARBON DIOXIDE OUTPUT||4||0-5 VDC/0-10 VDC/4-20mA|
0-5 VDC/0-10 VDC/4-20 mA
10K OHM Type 3 NTC Thermistor
10K OHM Type 2 NTC Thermistor
3K OHM NTC Thermistor (not available with Mtg Option E, N)
PT100 OHM RTD
PT1000 OHM RTD
20K OHM NTC Thermistor
|CE Approval (Wall Mount only)
Certificate of Calibration
Factory Calibration Certificate
No Buttons (Wall Mount only)
School PPM Indicator
|A-449A||Remote display with push buttons and mini USB. (Necessary for models with –NBC option)||1-3 days*||
|A-449||Remote display with mini USB display||1-3 days*||
|A-CDT-KIT||Accessory kit including terminal block and power supply.||1-2 Weeks*||
|GCK-200CO-2000CO2||Gas Calibration Kit (GROUND SHIPMENTS ONLY)||1-3 days*||