Model EMMA Digital Multifunction Environmental Meter
MONITORING THE ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS is more convenient with the Model EMMA multifunction meter. Humidity, temperature, air velocity, air flow, sound and light measurements are combined in one easy to use instrument. The large, dual-line 4-digit LCD display shows both the current and average reading. For reading measurements in dimly lit areas, the display has a built-in back light. Besides measuring the current and average reading, the Model EMMA allows the user to read the minimum, maximum and differential measurement for each of the parameters. Included with the meter is the carrying case, rubber boot, battery and tri-pod.
- Temperature: 14 to 140°F (-10 to 60°C); Relative humidity: 0 to 100% RH; Sound level: 30 to 130 dB(A), 35 to 130 dB(C); Illumination: 0 to 50,000 lux; Wind speed: 96 to 5913 fpm; Air flow: 0 to 999,900 cfm (0.5 30 30 m/s).
- Temperature: ±2.7°F (1.5°C); Relative humidity: ±3% RH (20 to 80% @ 25°C); Sound level: ±1.5 dB; Illumination: ±5% of reading + 10; Wind speed: ±3% of reading + 10; Air flow: ±3% of reading + 10.
- Dual line, 4-1/2 digit LCD display.
- Temperature Limits:
- 14 to 140°F (-10 to 60°C).
- Temperature: 0.1°F/°C; Relative humidity: 0.1%; Sound level: 0.1 dB; Illumination: 1 up to 2,000 lux; 10 up to 20,000 lux; 100 up to 50,000 lux.
- Power Requirement:
- 9 V alkaline battery, included, user replaceable.
- Response Time:
- 500 msec.
- 15.5 oz (430 g).
- Agency Approvals: