Model 473B 100 mm Vane Thermo-Anemometer Test Instrument
The Model 473B 100 mm Vane Thermo-Anemometer Test Instrument is a versatile unit that quickly and easily measures air velocity or volumetric air flow, as well as air temperature and humidity in imperial or metric units. A stainless steel 100 mm vane probe is included, which has a comfortable hand grip. The extruded aluminum housing fully protects electronics, yet is lightweight and comfortable to hold.
NIST CALIBRATION available in Product Configurator.
- Residential balancing
- HVAC inspections
- Dry, clean air.
- Temperature Limits:
- Process: -20 to 212°F (-29 to 100°C); Ambient: 5 to 125°F (-15 to 51°C).
- 4.5 digit backlit display.
- Air Velocity: 40 to 5000 fpm (0.2 to 25 m/s); Volumetric Air Flow: 19,999 in selected flow units; Temperature: -20 to 212°F (-29 to 100°C); Relative Humidity: 0 to 100% RH.
- Air Velocity: ±1.5% of reading ±20 fpm (±0.1 m/s) [0.25 to 10 m/s]; ±1.5% of reading ±40 fpm (±0.2 m/s) [10 to 20 m/s]; ±1.5% of reading ±60 fpm (±0.3 m/s) [20 to 25 m/s]; Temperature: ±0.54°F @ 77°F (±0.3°C @ 25°C); Relative Humidity: ±2% @ 77°F (25°C) [10 to 90% RH]; ±4% [0 to 10, 90 to 100% RH].
- Response Time:
- Air Velocity: 1 s; Volumetric Air Flow: 1 s; Temperature: 1.5 s; Relative Humidity: 1.5 s.
- Probe Length:
- 8" (203 mm) insertion.
- Cable Length:
- 28" (71 cm) retracted; 6' (183 cm) extended.
- Vane Material:
- Anodized aluminum.
- Power Requirements:
- 9 V alkaline battery, installed non-functional, user replaceable.
- 18.4 oz (521 g).
- Compatible with Dwyer AP1 thermo-anemometer and RP1 thermo-hygrometer wired probes (sold separately)
- Measure air velocity, volumetric air flow, temperature, and humidity with the included 100 mm vane probe
- Visible in any condition due to high contrast and backlit LCD display
- Able to store up to 99 readings for later evaluation
|EXAMPLE||473B||1||NIST||473B-1-NIST, 473B Digital Thermo-Anemometer, 40 to 5000 FPM (0.5 to 25 m/s) range, NIST calibrated|
|40 to 5000 FPM (0.2 to 25 m/s)|
|Certificate of Calibration
Factory Calibration Certificate
NIST Traceable Calibration Certificate
|AP1||Thermo anemometer air velocity & temperature probe with coiled cable, 8" insertion length||1-3 days*||
|RP1||Thermo hygrometer humidity & temperature probe with coiled cable.||2-3 Weeks*||
|VP1||100 mm vane thermo-anemometer air velocity, temperature and humidity probe with coiled cable.||1-2 Weeks*||
|A-47X-BOOT||Rubber boot for manometers (manometer not included)||1-3 days*||
|A-VPX-CKIT||Air cone kit, rectangular and circular hoods, for use with the VP1/VP2||1-3 days*||