Model 485B Thermo-Hygrometer
Measures % RH, Temperature, Dew Point and Wet Bulb
The Model 485B Thermo-Hygrometer is a versatile, compact, handheld instrument for measuring percentage of relative humidity and temperature in °F or °C. Dew point and wet bulb temperatures are derived from the relative humidity and temperature measurements and are displayed on the LCD.
NIST CALIBRATION available in Product Configurator.
- Building commissioning
- Pulp & paper
Starting at $386.00
- Humidity, temperature, wet bulb and dew point temperature detection in clean air.
- Temperature Limits:
- Process: -40 to 176°F (-40 to 80°C); Ambient: 5 to 125°F (-15 to 51°C).
- Relative Humidity Range:
- 0 to 100% (non-condensing).
- Relative Humidity Accuracy :
- ±2% FS over 10 to 90% @ 77°F (25°C).
- Temperature Range :
- -20 to 140°F (-28 to 60°C).
- Temperature Accuracy :
- ±0.9°F @ 77°F (±0.5°C @ 25°C)
- 4.5 digit LCD.
- 0.1%, 0.1 °F/°C.
- Probe Length:
- 8" (203 mm) insertion.
- Power Requirements:
- 9 V alkaline battery, included, user replaceable.
- 16 oz (454 g).
- Compatible with Dwyer AP1 thermo-anemometer and VP1 100 mm vane thermoanemometer probes (sold separately)
- Hold feature to freeze current readings on the display
- Stores up to 99 readings for future evaluation
Product Data Sheet
MODEL 485B Thermo-Hygrometer 1ST SYMBOL (1ST X) RANGE 1 0 to 100% (Non-Condensing) OPTIONS (OPT) -NIST NIST Traceable Calibration Certificate
Write Your Own Review
|RP1||Thermo hygrometer humidity & temperature probe with coiled cable.||2-3 Weeks*||
|A-47X-BOOT||Rubber boot for manometers (manometer not included)||1-3 days*||