Series 160S "S" Type Stainless Steel Pitot Tube
The Series 160S "S" Type Stainless Steel Pitot Tube is designed specifically for flow measurement of dirty, particulate laden air or gas streams typical in smoke stack and other environmental testing. Total and static pressure tubes are precisely aligned and welded together every 6 inches for maximum accuracy, strength, and long term durability. Permanent mount (PM) models include a 1" welded stainless steel sleeve and adjustable compression fitting with 1" MNPT mounting threads.
Note: Special shipping and handling charges will apply to pitot tube lengths over 36" for International orders and 72" for Domestic orders.
- Monitor or control air velocity or air flow in particulate laden air streams
- Large 5/16" stainless steel tubing resists plugging under harsh conditions
- 1/8" FNPT connections are permanently welded to unit
- Able to be used in up to 1500°F (815.5°C) and 100 psig (6.89 bar)
- I have an application where I need to check the velocity in a 16" metal duct containing metal cutting from a plasma machine. What pitot tube do you recommend?
- The 160S pitot tube is specifically designed for flow measurement of dirty, particulate laden gas or air so a bit of dust should not be an issue for your application.
- How do you do traverse readings with a Pitot tube for air velocity and air flow readings?
- Dwyer has a guide on how to calculate air velocity and air flow with Pitot Tubes including traverse readings located on our website at: Air Velocity Measurement
|A-160-CASE||Hard plastic carrying case for pitot tubes up to 48"||1-3 days*||