Series 1900 Compact Low Differential Pressure Switches
Our most popular Series 1900 Compact Low Differential Pressure Switch combines advanced design and precision construction to make these switches able to perform many of the tasks of larger, costlier units. Designed for air conditioning service, they also serve many fluidics, refrigeration, oven and dryer applications. For air and non-combustible compatible gases, Series 1900 switches have set points from 0.07 to 20" w.c. (1.8 to 508 mm). Set point adjustment is easy with range screw located inside conduit enclosure. Internal location helps prevent tampering. UL, CE and CSA listed, and FM approved.
CAUTION: FOR USE ONLY WITH AIR OR COMPATIBLE GASES.
- Air conditioning refrigeration coil icing detection; defrost cycle intiation.
- Clogged filter detection.
- Variable air volume controller.
- Compact size and repeatability, provides a high-value switch for many industrial and OEM applications
- Wide range of models from 0.07 in w.c. to 20 in w.c. can meet exacting OEM specifications for a low pressure switch
- Range screw protected inside enclosure provides simplifies making adjustments but prevents tampering
- Weatherproof Housing - 16 ga. steel enclosure with gasketed cover (NEMA 4, IP66) for wet or oily conditions. Withstands 200 hour salt spray test. Wt. 5 lbs (2.3 kg). Switch must be factory installed. Change 1910 base number to 1911 and add –WP suffix. Example: 1911-1-WP.
- Explosion-proof Housing - Cast iron base with brass cover. Rated Class I, Group D; Class II, Groups E, F, G. (7 lbs). Switch must be factory installed. Change model number to 1911 and add –EXPL suffix. Example: 1911-1-EXPL.
- Manual Reset Model 1900-MR - includes special snap switch which latches on pressure increase above the setpoint. Switch must be manually reset after pressure drops below the setpoint. To order change base model to 1900 and add MR suffix after range number. Example: 1900-10-MR. Available on -1, -5, -10 or -20 ranges only. Option is not UL, CSA or FM listed. NOTE: Manual Reset (MR) option for use only in single positive pressure applications.
|EXAMPLE||1910||00||AT||Series 1910-00-AT Compact Low Differential Pressure Switch with Conduit, range 0.07-0.15" w.c., with aluminum tag.|
|Compact Low Differential Pressure Switch
Compact Low Differential Pressure Switch with Conduit
Compact Low Differential Pressure Switch without Conduit
Compact Low Differential Pressure Switch with Conduit and HP Back Port
Compact Low Differential Pressure Switch without Conduit, with HP Back Port
Buna-N Diaphragm & O-rings
B-Gap Micro Switch
Duct Pressure Kit
Cast Iron Explosion-proof Housing
Gold Contact Switch
Stainless Steel Tag
Fluoroelastomer Diaphragm & O-rings
|A-302F-A||303 SS Static pressure tip with mounting flange, for 3/16" I.D. rubber or plastic tubing. 4" insertion depth, includes mounting screws||1-3 days*||
|A-329||1/8" NPT close coupled street ell, brass.||1-3 days*||
|A-399||Duct pressure monitor kit, for use with standard or manual reset model switches.||Less Than 1 Week*||
|A-489||4" 303 SS straight static pressure tip with flange, 1/4" hose barb.||1-3 days*||