Series 629C Wet/Wet Differential Pressure Transmitter
The Series 629C Wet/Wet Differential Pressure Transmitter monitors differential pressure of air and compatible gases and liquids with 0.5% accuracy. The design employs dual pressure sensors converting pressure changes into a standard 4 to 20 mA output signal or field selectable voltage. Small internal volume and minimal moving parts result in exceptional response and reliability. The terminal block, as well as a zero adjustment button, are easily accessed under the top cover. The Series 629C, with the optional factory installed remote sensors, are connected to the unit, either via armored or shielded cable and available in 10 and 20' lengths. Installation is much simpler, reducing labor and material cost versus traditional copper piping installations and no need for valve manifolds. The 629C family has a robust NEMA 4X (IP66) construction, which is also available with an integral LCD for localized data monitoring and with a remote sensor option.
NIST CALIBRATION available in Product Configurator.
California Residents: Click Here for Proposition 65 WARNING.
- Flow elements
- Heat exchangers
- Powered by either DC or AC - take advantage of most readily available power source reducing installation costs
- Optional LCD does not need a separate power supply - lowers installed cost
- Selectable voltage range - provides flexible choice for changing design or inputs for process/HVAC controllers being used to monitor and control
- Push button zero (versus trim pot) - more simple zeroing provides easy install and calibration reducing installation time and possibility of operator error
- Optional LCD indicator provides local status to identify operational condition
- Remote sensor option reduces installation labor and material
- -3V 3-Way Valve Package for Chillers
- -LCD 4.5 Digit LCD Display
- -NIST NIST Traceable Certificate
- Remote Sensor Available in 10 & 20 ft Shielded (R1, R2), or Armored Cable (R5, R6)
|BBV-1B||Mini 3-valve block manifold||1-3 days*||
|A-62X-LCD||Field upgradeable LCD display.||1-3 days*||
|A-155||Cable gland with 1/2" male NPT fitting||1-3 days*||
|A-629C-3V||3-Way manifold & bracket for pressure transmitters.||1-2 Weeks*||
|A-228||Stainless steel flex hose, 12" (30.48 cm) long, 1/8" male NPT connections.||2-3 Weeks*||