Series 647 Wet/Wet Differential Pressure Transmitter
±1.0% Accuracy, NEMA 4 (IP56) Enclosure, 2-Wire
Monitor differential pressure in air/liquid flow systems, HVAC automation, pneumatic systems and process control with the Series 647 Wet/Wet Differential Pressure Transmitter. Units are temperature compensated and provide a 4 to 20 mA output signal which can be interfaced with chart recorders, data loggers and computerized monitoring and control systems.
Calibration Option available under Accessories.
- Process control
- HVAC automation
- Pneumatic systems
Starting at $558.00
- Compatible gases or liquids on both pressure and reference sides.
- Wetted Materials:
- Brass, vinyl, glass-filled polyester, silicon, and florosilicone.
- ±1.0% FS.
- ±1.5% FS output/year.
- Temperature Limits:
- 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C).
- Pressure Limits:
- Ranges 1" w.c. to 5 psi; 20 psi, 15 psi range; 45 psi, 30 psi range; 60 psi.
- Thermal Effects:
- Zero: ±0.05% FS/°F, Span: ±0.05% rdg/°F.
- Power Requirements:
- 18 to 30 VDC.
- Output Signal:
- 4 to 20 mA, 2-wire.
- Zero and Span Adjustments:
- Adjustable, ±10%.
- Loop Resistance:
- 400 Ω @ 18 VDC, 600 Ω @ 24 VDC, 1000 Ω @ 30 VDC.
- Electrical Connection:
- Screw terminals, reverse polarity protected.
- Process Connections:
- Two 1/8" female NPT.
- Gasketed steel epoxy painted, NEMA 4 (IP56).
- 14 oz (397 g).
- Versatile for liquid or gas supports designs requiring more precise measurements in support of application
- Temperature compensated improves performance of device for accurate measurement under different operating environments
- Output signal provides capability to interface with automation systems to centralize monitoring
Write Your Own Review
|NISTCAL-PT1||NIST traceable calibration certificate for pressure transmitters. NOTE: EQUAL CERTS WILL BE CHARGED PER UNITS PURCHASED.||Less Than 1 Week*||