Series ADPS/EDPS Differential Pressure Switch
The Series ADPS/EDPS Adjustable Differential Pressure Switch is designed for pressure, vacuum, and differential pressures. The dual scaled adjustment knob in inches water column and pascals allows changes to the switching pressure to be made without a pressure gage. The ADPS/EDPS is available with settings from 0.08 in w.c. (20 Pa) up to 20 in w.c. (5000 Pa). The silicone diaphragm and PA 6.6 body make the series ADPS ideal for use with air and other noncombustible gases. Series EDPS models meet UL508 and are constructed of plenum rated plastics. The compact size, adjustment knob and low cost make the ADPS/EDPS the perfect choice for HVAC applications.
Please see Series AT-ADPS for ATEX approved.
- Monitoring air filters and ventilators.
- Monitoring industrial cooling-air circuits.
- Overheating protection for fan heaters.
- Monitoring flows in ventilation ducts.
- Controlling air and fire-protection dampers.
- Frost protection for heat exchanges.
- Adjustment knob changes switching pressure easily with a pressure gage reducing components for application
- Low cost device makes it an excellent solution in BAS and HVAC applications requiring duct control and monitoring
- Relay contact allows simple integration with DDC or building systems
|A-480||Plastic static pressure tip||1-3 days*||
|A-481||Installer kit, (includes 2 static pressure tips and PVC tubing).||1-3 days*||
|A-489||4" 303 SS straight static pressure tip with flange, 1/4" hose barb.||1-3 days*||
|A-289||“S° type metal mounting bracket with screws.||1-3 days*||
|A-483||Conduit fitting adapter, 1/2"||1-3 days*||
|A-482||Cable gland fitting adapter, M20 x 1.5||1-3 days*||
|A-485||Clear plastic cover for Series ADPS||Call for Details*||
|A-484||Metal 90 degree static tip||Call for Details*||
|A-288||“L° type metal mounting bracket with screws.||1-3 days*||