Series BT Bimetal Thermometer
The Series BT Bimetal Thermometers offer accurate, reliable service even in the toughest environments. These corrosion resistant units are constructed from stainless steel and are hermetically sealed to prevent crystal fogging. The bimetal element directly drives pointer, eliminating gears and linkage. An external reset screw allows field calibration and easy-to-read aluminum dial minimizes parallax error. Choose back connection, lower connection or adjustable angle for easy viewing and installation. Adjustable models can be rotated a full 360° and tilted over a 180° arc. NOTE: When using in pressurized applications, use a suitable thermowell.
- Chiller or boiler water temperature monitoring
- Treatment plant temperature monitoring
- Wetted Materials:
- 304 SS.
- Housing Material:
- Series 300 SS.
- ±1% FS.
- Response Time:
- ≤40 s.
- Temperature Limits:
- Head: 200°F (93°C); Stem: Not to exceed 50% over-range or 1000°F (538°C) or 800°F (427°C) continuously.
- Process Connection:
- 1/4" NPT on 2" dial size; 1/2" NPT on 3" or 5" dial size.
- Stem Diameter:
- 1/4" O.D.
- Immersion Depth:
- Minimum 2" in liquids, 4" in gas.
- Hermetically sealed
- Adjustable dial position models