Series DCV/RDCV Diaphragm Valve
The Series DCV/RDCV Diaphragm Valves are ideal for use with the Series DCT1000 and Series DCT500 duct collection timer boards for controlling the air pulse in jet pulse type dust collectors to clean the filters. Both the Series DCV and RDCV have the option for either coupling or NPT connections. The coupling connection allows for a quick and simple installation. Only the stub pipe and blowtube need to be cleaned and deburred before the valve is fit into position. The “T” Series DCV has female threaded connections. Both the “C” and “T” versions have a 90° angle between the inlet and outlet the most suitable configuration for pulse valve applications. The design offers not only ease of installation, but also minimal airflow restriction for an exceptional cleaning pulse. The valves are offered in both integrated and remote coil configurations.
- Dust collection systems
- Bag houses
- For use with DCT1000 and DCT500
- Compatible gases, filtered and oil free.
- Wetted Materials:
- Body: aluminum; Trim: 304 SS; Diaphragm and Seals: NBR; Diaphragm Disc: polyamide.
- Other Materials:
- Cover: aluminum; Body Bolts and Spring: 304 SS.
- Pressure Limits:
- Minimum of 4.4 psi (0.3 bar), maximum of 124.7 psi (8.6 bar).
- Temperature Limits:
- Ambient: -4 to 140°F (-20 to 60°C) for RDCV models; -4 to 122°F (-20 to 50°C) for DCV models; Operating: -4 to 185°F (-20 to 85°C).
- Power Requirements:
- 110 VAC, 220 VAC, or 24 VDC for DCV models.
- Power Consumption:
- 12 W, inrush: 17 VA; holding: 14.5 VA for DCV models.
- Electrical Connection:
- DIN connection for DCV models.
- Enclosure Rating:
- NEMA 4X (IP65) for DCV models.
- Process Connection:
- See Catalog page.
- Mounting Orientation:
- Any position.
- Agency Approval:
- Thermoplastic polyurethane diaphragm for longer life
- High flow factor for effective cleaning
- Valve can be mounted in any position
- Quick on & off response time
|A-238||Muffler for pulse valve exhaust, 3/8" NPT, fits valve sizes 1-1/2", 2", 2-1/2" and 3".||Call for Details*||
|A-239||Muffler for Series' DCV/RDCV/RSV valves, 1/4" NPT.||Call for Details*||
|A-237||Muffler for pulse valve exhaust, 1/8" NPT, fits valve sizes 3/4", 1", 1-1/2" and RSV.||Call for Details*||