Series DHC Digihelic® Differential Pressure Controller
The Series DHC Digihelic® Differential Pressure Controller is a 3-in-1 instrument possessing a digital display gage, control relay switches, and a transmitter with both current and voltage outputs. Combining these 3 features allows the reduction of several instruments with one product, saving inventory, installation time, and cost. The Series DHC Digihelic® differential pressure controller is the ideal instrument for pressure, velocity, and volumetric flow applications reading in several commonly used engineering units with optional unidirectional or bidirectional ranges. These units achieve a 1.5% or better accuracy on extremely low ranges, and 0.5% accuracy for ranges at or above 1 in w.c. Calibration can be performed in the field, making maintaining its accuracy more manageable. Additionally, the Series DHC Digihelic® differential pressure controller includes 2 SPDT control relays with adjustable deadbands. Programming the unit is simple using the built-in menu. With scalable 4-20 mA, selectable voltage process outputs, and selectable Modbus® or BACnet communication, this controller can easily fit into your application.NIST CALIBRATION available in Product Configurator.
- SCFM duct flow
- Filter status
- Duct or building static pressure
- Damper and fan control
- Air and non-combustible, compatible gases.
- Wetted Materials:
- Consult factory.
- Housing Material:
- ±0.5% FSO for all ranges, except 0.5 in w.c. @ ±1% FSO, and ranges at or below ±0.25 in w.c. @ ±1.5% FSO.
- < ±1% / year FSO.
- Pressure Limits:
- Ranges > 1 in w.c.: 6 psi max operation, 6 psi burst; Ranges ≤ 1 in w.c.: 3.6 psi max operation, 6 psi burst.
- Temperature Limits:
- -4 to 158°F (-20 to 70°C).
- Thermal Effects:
- .02% FS / °F (.036% FS / °C).
- Power Requirements:
- 12-28 VDC or 12-28 VAC 50 to 400 Hz.
- Power Consumption:
- 3 VA max.
- Output Signal:
- 4-20 mA (4-wire); 0-10 V, 0-5 V, 1-5 V, and 2-10 V (4-wire).
- BACnet MS/TP or Modbus® RTU.
- Supported Baud Rate:
- 9600, 19200, 38400, 57600, 76800, 115200.
- Device Load:
- 1/8 unit load.
- Zero and Span Adjustments:
- Accessible via menus.
- Response Time:
- 400 ms (damping set to 0).
- Backlit LCD display, LED setpoint indicators.
- Electrical Connections:
- 15 pin male high density D-sub connection. 18" (46 cm) cable with 15 conductors included.
- Process Connections:
- 1/8" female NPT ports on side and back.
- Enclosure Rating:
- NEMA 4X (IP66).
- Mounting Orientation:
- Not position sensitive.
- 5" OD (127 mm) x 1.9" (48 mm) deep.
- 8.8 oz (250 g).
- BTL, CE.
- SWITCH SPECIFICATIONS
- Switch Type:
- 2 SPDT relays.
- Electrical Rating:
- 1 A @ 30 VAC/VDC.
- Set Point Adjustment:
- Accessible via menus.
- One instrument saves inventory, installation time, and money with its measurement versatility and innovative 3-in-1 design
- Measurement precision via full-scale accuracy of 1.5% or better on extremely low ranges, and 0.5% for ranges at or above 1 in w.c.
- Safe and secure with security menu programming
- Simplified field upgrade to DHC pressure controller with optional stainless steel bezel
- -FC Factory calibration certificate
- -NIST NIST traceable calibration certificate
- -SS 304 brushed stainless steel bezel
|A-299||Mounting bracket flush mount Magnehelic® gage in bracket. Bracket is then surface mounted . Steel with gray hammertone epoxy finish. 6.3" x 7.7" x 4.0", 1.30 lb.||1-3 days*||
|A-302||Static pressure tip, for 3/16" and 1/8" ID plastic or rubber tubing.||1-3 days*||
|A-302F-A||303 SS Static pressure tip with mounting flange, for 3/16" I.D. rubber or plastic tubing. 4" insertion depth, includes mounting screws||1-3 days*||
|A-330||1/8" pipe plug, socket hex, plated steel.||1-3 days*||
|A-331||1/8" NPT filter vent plug, nylon and sintered metal.||1-3 days*||
|A-489||4" 303 SS straight static pressure tip with flange, 1/4" hose barb.||1-3 days*||
|A-301||Static pressure tip, for 1/4" metal tubing connection.||1-3 days*||