Series DX Wet/Wet Differential Pressure Switch
The Series DX Wet/Wet Differential Pressure Switch makes a contact output based on the differential between two pressure sources. Wetted materials of brass and fluoroelastomer are suitable for use with most gases and water based solutions. The switch can be used for low differential pressure indication with set point on a decrease of pressure as low as 1 psid (0.07 bar). Differential set point ranges are available from 2.5 to 75 psid (0.17 to 5.17 bar) on increasing differential pressure and 1.0 to 67 psid (0.07 to 4.62 bar) on decreasing differential pressure. Unit features a high static pressure rating of 200 psig (13.8 bar). Weatherproof, UL type 4X, enclosure for dust laden, outdoor, or wash-down installation environments. Externally adjustable set point, integral mounting flange and a removable electrical terminal block for quick and easy installation.
- Indicating filter condition
- Proof of flow indicator monitoring
- Proving flow through a pump
- Proving flow through a chiller
- Proving flow through a heat pump or AC unit
- Compatible gases and liquids.
- Wetted Materials:
- Connection: Brass; Diaphragm: Fluoroelastomer.
- Temperature Limits:
- 30 to 140°F (-1 to 60°C).
- Pressure Limits:
- Maximum static pressure: 200 psig (13.8 bar); maximum differential pressure: 1.25 x model’s highest set point.
- Enclosure Rating:
- Weatherproof UL type 4X (IP65).
- ±2% of full range.
- Switch Type:
- SPDT snap switch.
- Electrical Rating:
- 5 A @ 125/250 VAC, 5 A res. @ 30 VDC.
- Electrical Connection:
- Removable terminal block.
- Conduit Connection:
- 0.871" diameter hole for 1/2" conduit fitting.
- Process Connection:
- 1/4" NPT female.
- Mounting Orientation:
- Ports on horizontal plane, ±10°.
- Set Point Adjustment:
- External screw.
- Housing Materials:
- Body: Aluminum; Housing: Polycarbonate; Cover: 300 SS.
- Vibration and Shock:
- Set point repeats after 2.5 Gs, 5 to 500 Hz. Set point repeats after a 15 Gs, 10 millisecond duration.
- Humidity Limit:
- 80% (non-condensing).
- Pollution Degree:
- Intended for indoor and outdoor use.
- 1 lb 3 oz (0.54 kg).
- CE, cULus.
- Differential pressure switch that is suitable for most gas and water-based applications allows multiple uses in the most sophisticated designs
- Weatherproof housing provides protection in the harsh, wet or dirty environments ensuring switch’s long-service life
- Removable terminal block reduces installation time
Product Data Sheet
|EXAMPLE||DX||W||1||1||153||1||ST||Series DXW-11-153-1-ST, Wet/Wet Differential Pressure Switch, brass & fluoroelastomer, NEMA 4X, 1/4" NPT, SPDT, range 2.5-10 psi, with a stainless steel tag.|
|SERIES||DX||DX Wet/Wet Differential Pressure Switch|
|PROCESS CONNECTION||1||1/4" NPT|
|Preset Set Point
Stainless Steel Tag
|A-590||1/2" conduit plug, watertight.||1-3 days*||