Series RM Rate-Master® Polycarbonate Flowmeter
The Series RM Rate-Master® Flowmeters are a line of general use, direct reading precision flowmeters suitable for both gas and liquid applications. This Series consists of 2" (51 mm), 5" (127 mm) and 10" (254 mm) scales that can be panel or surface mounted with optional precision metering valves. Within a given Series, the Rate-Master® flowmeter bodies can be instantly interchanged, allowing the piping to remain undisturbed, interchangeability of the ranges, and easy cleaning.
NOTE: Effective immediately, the brass valve (-BV) option has been discontinued and the stainless steel valve (-SSV) is the suggested replacement.
NIST CALIBRATION available in Product Configurator.
DID YOU KNOW that you can add YOUR logo to our Rate-Master® flowmeter, call customer service for details.
California Residents: Click Here for Proposition 65 WARNING.
*The Rate-Master® flowmeter bodies can be instantly interchanged within the same series scale size, allowing the piping to remain undisturbed, interchangeability of the ranges, and easy cleaning.
- Medical equipment
- Air samplers
- Gas analyzers
- Pollution monitors
- Chemical injectors
- Cabinet purging
- Compatible gases and liquids.
- Wetted Materials:
- Body: Polycarbonate; O-ring: Neoprene and Buna-N; Metal parts: SS; Float: SS, black glass, aluminum, K monel, tungsten carbide depending on range.
- Temperature Limit:
- 130°F (54°C).
- Pressure Limit:
- 100 psi (6.9 bar).
- RMA: 4%; RMB: 3%; RMC: 2% of FS.
- Process Connection:
- RMA: 1/8"; RMB: 1/4"; RMC: 1/2" female NPT.
- RMA: 4 oz (113.4 g); RMB: 13 oz (368.5 g); RMC: 39 oz (1105.6 g).
- Agency Approvals:
- Meets the technical requirements of EU Directive 2011/65/EU (RoHS II).
- Dwyer® Rate-Master® flowmeters are designed to provide satisfactory long term service when used with air, water, or other compatible media. Refer to factory for information on questionable gases or liquids. Caustic solutions, anti-freeze (ethylene glycol) and aromatic solvents should definitely not be used.
|RKA||Regulator kit for RMA or VFA.||1-3 days*||
|RK-RMB||Regulator kit for RMB.||1-2 Weeks*||
|100042-00||Optional pointer flag, for RMA flowmeter||1-3 days*||
|100043-00||Optional pointer flag, for RMB flowmeter||1-3 days*||
|100044-00||Optional pointer flag, for RMC flowmeter||1-3 days*||