Series TE-OND/TE-RND/TE-OSA Outdoor Temperature Sensors
Protection Against Radiated Heat, Weatherproof Housing
The Series TE-OND/TE-RND/TE-OSA Outdoor Temperature Sensors are offered different configurations to increase measurement accuracy by reducing radiated heat effects. For applications where the north side of the building is accessible, the TE- OND/TE-OSA can be used to protect against low levels of radiated heat.
- Building automation
- Outdoor temperature referenced
Starting at $27.75
- Thermistor temperature sensor: ±0.22°C @ 25°C (±0.4°F @ 77°F);
RTD temperature sensor: DIN class A: ±0.15°C @ 0°C (±0.28°F @ 32°F).
- Temperature Limits:
- Operating: -40 to 302°F (-40 to 150°C).
- Sensor Curves:
- See Resistance vs. Temperature Table.
- Housing Material:
- Enclosure Rating:
- TE-OND/TE-RND: NEMA 4X (IP65); TE-OSA: NEMA 3R (IP54).
- 0.65 lb (295 g).
- Weatherproof for outdoor installation
- Radiation shield available to eliminate heating effects following installation in direct sunlight
- Terminal connector eliminates need for wire nuts
- How many wires do the RTD versions of the TE Series Temperature Sensors have?
- The TE Series Temperature Sensors are all two-wire sensors for both the thermistors and RTD’s.
Write Your Own Review