Series TVA All Fluoropolymer Flowmeters
75 mm and 125 mm, 10:1 Turndown, Back Connect, Corrosive Resistant
The Series TVA All Fluoropolymer Flowmeters are ideal for high purity or corrosive liquid applications. This series of flowmeters features a 0 to 10 scale graduations denoting a discrete flow rate.
Calibration Option available under Accessories.
- Chemical injectors
- Deionized water systems
Starting at $752.00
- Compatible liquids.
- Wetted Materials:
- Flowtube: PFA; Float and end fittings: PTFE; Guide rods: PCTFE.
- Temperature Limits:
- 250°F (121°C).
- Pressure Limits:
- 100 psig (6.9 bar).
- ±5% FS @ 70°F (21.1°C) and 14.7 psia (1 atm absolute).
- Leak Integrity:
- 1 x 10-7 sccs of Helium.
- Direct reading, 75 mm or 125 mm lengths.
- Turn-down Ratio:
- Chemically inert wetted components yield long life even in corrosive liquid applications
- Low installation costs with standard back process connections for easy panel mounting
Write Your Own Review
NIST traceable calibration certificate for variable area flowmeters (water).
NOTE: EQUAL CERTS WILL BE CHARGED PER UNITS PURCHASED.
|Less Than 1 Week*||