SERIES WDPM DIFFERENTIAL PRESSURE MODULES
Wireless, Measures Differential Pressure, Air Velocity, and Flow
This product is no longer available, see Series DP3 as a suggested replacement.
- Non-corrosive dry gases.
- Wetted Materials:
- Consult factory.
- ±0.5% FS span @ 25°C (includes non linearity, hysteresis, and non repeatability).
- Pressure Limits:
- See catalog page.
- Engineering Units:
- Pressure: in w.c., ft w.c., in Hg, psi, OzSl, mm w.c., cm w.c., mBar, Pa, hPa, and kPa; Velocity: fpm, mph, kn, m/s, m/h, k/h, and fps; Flow: cfm, gpm, gph, gpd, m3/s, m3/h, lps, lpm, and lph.
- Temperature Limits:
- Compensated: 32 to 140°F (0 to 60°C); Process/Ambient: 14 to 140°F (-10 to 60°C).
- Thermal Effects:
- ±0.01% FS/°F (±0.02% FS/°C).
- Battery Charging Limits:
- 32 to 113°F (0 to 45°C).
- Power Requirements:
- 3.7 V YT562447 lithium ion battery, installed functionally, user replaceable.
- Wireless Distance:
- At least 50' (15 m).
- Two barbed connections for use with 1/8" (3.18 mm) or 3/16" (4.76 mm) ID tubing.
- 2.5 oz (70.87 g).
- Agency Approvals:
- CE with CE approved charger, FCC.
- Compatible with Dwyer’s Mobile Meter App
- Bluetooth Gateway allows for up to 10 probes for simultaneous readings
- Simple single button operation for power and logging
- Wide selections of ranges for optimum accuracy
Write Your Own Review