Series 1000E Explosion-Proof Diaphragm Operated Pressure Switches
The Series 1000E Explosion-Proof Diaphragm Operated Pressure Switch has the same rugged construction as used in Series 1000W plus explosion-proof design are combined in this new unit. UL listed for Class I, Groups A, B, C & D; Class II, Groups E, F & G. Bellville spring movement permits mounting of control in any position and helps prevent contact chatter. High over-pressure protection and vibration resistance are also featured.
- Chemical, petroleum, food and drug processing industries
- Process and industrial applications
- Wetted Materials:
- See pressure chamber and diaphragm material in model chart.
- Temperature Limits:
- -30 to 170°F (-35 to 77°C).
- Pressure Limit:
- 3000 psig (206.8 bar).
- Enclosure Rating:
- Explosion-proof, UL listed for Class I, Groups A, B, C and D; Class II, Groups E, F and G.
- Switch Type:
- SPDT snap switch. Hermetically sealed optional.
- Electrical Rating:
- 15 A @ 125/250/480 VAC res., 0.5 A @ 125 VDC, 0.25 A @ 250 VDC.
- Wiring Connections:
- 18 AWG, 18" (460 mm) color-coded leads: N.O. (yellow), N.C. (black), and common (red).
- Conduit Connection:
- 1/2" male NPT.
- Process Connection:
- 1/4" female NPT.
- Mounting Orientation:
- Any position.
- Set Point Adjustment:
- Internal thumbwheel.
- 3 lb (1.4 kg).
- See model chart.
- Weatherproof housing is ideal for a wide variety of applications where dust or water is present
- Spring movement design provides for control in any mounting position and prevents contact chatter reducing false or inconsistent switching
- UL listed to support rigorous process applications and regulations