Series 100 AV Durablock® Air Velocity Gage Kit
Designed to measure air velocity, static pressure, vacuum or differential pressure, where the additional range of the 400 Series gages is not required. Series 100 Gages offer superb accuracy combined with portability. The Dwyer® Durablock® precision machined solid acrylic plastic construction, the wells and inclined bore are machined to tolerances of ±.0002".
Complete Air Velocity Kits Include:
Dwyer® Inclined Manometer, stainless steel Pitot tube (12" with Models 102 AV & 115 AV), two 9' lengths of rubber tubing with connectors, additional red gage fluid, instruction card H-7, Bulletin H-11 and magnetic mounting clips, air velocity calculator slide rule and carrying case.
Click here, if you require a Material Safety Data Sheet for the Red Gage Fluid.
- Plastic Body - A 1" thick solid acrylic block, virtually unbreakable. It is stable and free of the danger of distortion.
- Drilled Bore - Permanently free of bends - never requires recalibration due to distortion.
- Reflective Chrome Finish Scales - Easily eliminates parallax errors in reading. Adjustable, with thumbscrew locking for easy zeroing. (Model 125 AV uses screw plunger to adjust zero setting).
- Red Gage Fluid - .826 specific gravity. Forms a well-shaped, easy-to-read meniscus - the result of high wetability.
- Leveling Adjustment - Screw allows quick, accurate leveling. Integral ground glass bubble level provides ready reference.
- What are the principle advantages of red gage fluid over water for use in manometers?
- Red gage fluid is slow to evaporate, won't freeze, is more readable and produces slightly expanded scales for better reading resolution.
- Is routine maintenance required for a Dwyer red gage fluid type manometer?
- Yes. The zero point should be checked periodically as well as the fluid level. After a year of service, particularly with dirty air, the fluid should be replaced to assure that specific gravity changes are not affecting the accuracy of the reading.
|A-101||1 oz dispenser bottle of red gage fluid, .826 sp. gr.||1-3 days*||
|A-102||4 oz bottle of red gage fluid, .826 sp. gr.||1-3 days*||
|A-103||1 pt bottle of red gage fluid, .826 sp. gr.||1-3 days*||
|A-104||1 qt bottle of red gage fluid, .826 sp. gr.||1-3 days*||
|A-201||Rubber latex tubing has less tendency to kink in storage and occupies less space, thus is best for portable work. 3/16" ID, 9' length.||1-3 days*||
|A-315||Gage connector, shutoff type, for 3/16" rubber tubing.||1-3 days*||
|A-354||Magnetic mounting, edge style, secures edge of acrylic manometer with No. 10-32 machine screw and boots insert.||1-3 days*||
|A-357||Thermometer and terminal tube holder, stainless steel wire.||1-3 days*||
|A-404||Plastic carrying case for portable inclined gages 100, 101, 108, 115 - 12-1/4" x 6-1/4" x 1-3/4".||1-2 Weeks*||
|A-405||Plastic carrying case for portable inclined gages 109, 100.5, 104-6, 102, 102.5 - 13-1/2" x 10" x 2-3/8".||1-2 Weeks*||
|A-532||Air velocity calculator slide chart.||1-3 days*||
|A-536||Metric air velocity calculator slide chart.||1-3 days*||
|420103-00||Red scale arrow.||1-2 Weeks*||
|420104-00||Green scale arrow.||1-2 Weeks*||
|166-12||Pocket size Pitot tube, 1/8" dia., 12" insertion length, 3" tip.||1-3 days*||