Series 475 Intrinsically Safe Handheld Digital Manometer
Ranges from 1" w.c. to 150 psid, ±0.5% Accuracy
The Series 475 Handheld Digital Manometer measures positive, negative, or differential pressures of air and natural gases in ranges from 1 in w.c. (0.249 kPa) to 150 psid (10.34 bar). The dual push pads on the front panel control the on/off, auto zero, and pressure unit selection, allowing for simple operation with no set up needed. When used with a Dwyer® Pitot tube, the Series 475 can also be used as an air velocity gage.
NIST CALIBRATION available in Product Configurator.
- Monitoring natural gas pressures on boilers and other combustion equipment
- Air velocity monitoring, when used with a Dwyer® Pitot tube and AV calculator
- Field calibration of other instruments
- Monitoring or troubleshooting HVAC systems
Starting at $218.00
- Air and compatible combustible gases.
- Wetted Materials:
- Consult factory.
- ±0.5% FS, 60 to 78°F (15.6 to 25.6°C); ±1.5% FS from 32 to 60°F and 78 to 104°F (0 to 15.6°C and 25.6 to 40°C).
- Pressure Hysteresis:
- ±0.1% of FS.
- Pressure Limits:
- See catalog page.
- Temperature Limits:
- 0 to 140°F (-17.8 to 60°C).
- Compensated Temperature Limits:
- 32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C).
- Storage Temperature Limits:
- -4 to 176°F (-20 to 80°C).
- 0.42" (10.6 mm) 4-digit LCD.
- See Ordering page.
- Power Requirements:
- 9 V alkaline battery, installed non-functional, user replaceable.
- Process Connections:
- Two barbed connections for use with 1/8" (3.18 mm) or 3/16" (4.76 mm) I.D. tubing. Two compression fittings for use with 1/8" (3.18 mm) I.D. x 1/4" (6.35 mm) O.D. tubing for 475-7 & 475-8 only.
- 10.8 oz. (306 g).
- CE, FM approved to Class I, Div 2, Groups A, B, C, D, T4 Ta = 70°C.
- Rugged aluminum case protects instrument from damage during transport/use
- Large, easy to read LCD and simple operation
- FM approved to be intrinsically safe in hazardous locations, Class 1, Div 2, Groups A, B, C, D, T4 Ta = 70°C
- Air Velocity (-AV)
Kit includes: Model 475 Digital Manometer, Pitot Tube, two No. A-303 static pressure tips with magnetic mounting, 3/16" I.D. rubber tubing,
No. A-397 step drill for 3/16" - 1/2" holes in 1/16" increments, No. A-532 AV slide chart, 9 volt battery, and fitted polyethylene case.
475-X-FM-OPT 475 MANOMETER 1ST SYMBOL (1ST X) RANGE 000 1.00 INWC / .249 KPA 00 4.00 INWC / .995 KPA 0 10.0 INWC / 2.49 KPA 1 19.99 INWC / 4.97 KPA 2 40.0 INWC / 9.95 KPA 3 199.9 INWC / 49.7 KPA 4 10.0 PSI / .689 BAR 5 19.99 PSI / 1.37 BAR 6 30.0 PSI / 2.07 BAR 7 100 PSI / 6.89 BAR NOT VALID W/ AV,T 8 150 PSI / 10.34 BAR NOT VALID W/ AV,T OPTIONS (OPT) KITS -NIST NIST TRACEABLE CALIBRATION CERTIFICATE -AV AV KIT OPTION -T TELESCOPING PITOT TUBE
- What's the sample rate of the 475 digital manometer series? Is there an average function of the the past samples?
- The sample rate is 1 reading per second. There is no average function of past samples.
- We use series 475-6-FM Mk III digital manometer. What is the recommended calibration interval?
- We do not have an official recommended calibration interval. However, we would suggest checking the calibration at least once or twice a year depending on the applciation and how often the unit is used.
- Is there a manometer that is compatible with chlorine gas and sodium hydroxide (bleach)?
- Unfortunately, we do not have any manometers available that can handle chlorine gas or sodium hydroxide (bleach).
- I have four Series 475 Mark III Handheld Digital Manometers that we have had for one year. I would like to have them calibrated, but I do not know where to send them. Do you offer a calibration service for the products you sell?
- Yes, we provide NIST calibration for the 475 series both at the time of purchase and afterward. Please use our calibration services online using our product configurator or call one of our customer service representatives at 1-800-872-9141 and provide them with your model number(s).
- Does the 475 model work with propane?
- The 475 is compatible with combustible gases and is FM approved.
Write Your Own Review
|A-201||Rubber latex tubing has less tendency to kink in storage and occupies less space, thus is best for portable work. 3/16" ID, 9' length.||1-3 days*||
|A-303||Portable static pressure tip, for 3/16" ID rubber or plastic tubing with 4" insertion.||1-3 days*||
|A-375||Compression fitting connections, 1/8" tube to 1/8" NPT male||1-2 Weeks*||
|A-397||Rugged step drill, quickly provides true round holes in thin materials, no center punch needed to start, automatically de-burrs drilled hole, high speed steel, drills 3/16" through 1/2" holes in 1/16" increments.||1-3 days*||
|A-402A||Carrying case for most manometers; tough, gray nylon pouch, double zippered with belt loop||1-3 days*||
|A-463||Plastic carrying case with foam liner for 475-1-AV air velocity kit - 13-1/2" x 10" x 2-3/8".||1-2 Weeks*||
|A-472T||475-T AV telescoping pitot tube air velocity kit less manometer||Less Than 1 Week*||
|A-47X-BOOT||Rubber boot for manometers (manometer not included)||1-3 days*||
|A-532||Air velocity calculator slide chart.||1-3 days*||
|166-6-CF||Pocket size Pitot tube, 1/8" dia., 6" insertion length, 3" tip, with 1/8" male NPT compression fitting.||1-3 days*||
|166T||Telescoping pitot tube||1-3 days*||