Series A-IEF Remote Display for Series IEF and IEFB
Convenient Access to IEF and IEFB Meter Readings
The Series A-IEF Remote Display can be installed almost anywhere near a Series IEF flow transmitter or Series IEFB thermal energy meter. Both the indicator display (A-IEF-IDSP-RM) and the full functional display (A-IEF-FDSP-RM) have a maximum display cable length of 100 ft (30 m) to permit easy viewing of flow readings. The full functional display allows for convenient adjustment of configuration settings and allows the user to save the IEF or IEFB configuration settings to a computer for printing.
- Mechanical rooms with a small footprint
- Hard-to-reach piping
- Boilers and chillers
- Chilled water
- Condenser water
- Make-up water
- Heating water
- Boiler feed water
- Steam condensate
Starting at $711.00
- Temperature Limits:
- Ambient: -4 to 158°F (-20 to 70°C); Storage: -40 to 185°F (-40 to 85°C).
- 3.3" diagonal graphic LCD. Backlight (full functional display only).
- Enclosure Material Housing:
- Powder coated die cast aluminum.
- Enclosure Rating:
- NEMA 4X (IP66).
- Electrical Connection:
- Removable terminal blocks, #22 AWG (100 ft (30 m) max).
- Wall or pipe mount.
- Mounting Orientation:
- Any orientation.
- 2.46 lbs (1.12kg).
- Full functional display can be used to set up the IEF/IEFB and adjust the settings if the it is installed in a hard-to-reach location
- Indicator display makes it convenient to read process values if the meter is inaccessible
- Varying cable lengths of up to 100 ft (30 m) allows for installation flexibility
- Easy to install and wire in the field
Product Data Sheet
Write Your Own Review
|A-IEF-CBL-50||Plenum rated cable 50' (15.2 m).||1-2 Weeks*||
|A-IEF-CBL-100||Plenum rated cable 100' (30 m).||1-2 Weeks*||
|A-IEF-CBL-150||Plenum rated cable 150' (45 m).||1-2 Weeks*||
|A-IEF-CBL-200||Plenum rated cable 200' (60 m).||1-2 Weeks*||