Series A6 Durable Pressure Switch
Series A6 Durable Pressure Switches have been specifically designed to stand up
to extended duty applications. These switches are constructed with a polyimide film
diaphragm and are compatible with a variety of fluids. For ease of installation, the
switches come with a 1/4" male NPT process connection and can be mounted in any
orientation. The Series A6 pressure switches are compact and have great set-point
integrity, and feature simple, easy set-point field adjustment.
- Process equipment
- Process applications
- Air, motor oils, transmission oils, jet fuels, and similar hydrocarbon media. (Not for water use).
- Wetted Materials:
- Base: 304 SS, Diaphragm: polyimide film.
- Temperature Limits:
- -40 to 248°F (-40 to 120°C).
- Pressure Limits:
- Operating Pressure: 150 psi (10.3 bar) for 0.5-24 psi set point ranges, 250 psi (17.2 bar) for 25-150 psi set-point ranges. Proof Pressure: 500 psi (34.5 bar). Burst Pressure: 750 psi (51.7 bar) for 0.5-24 psi set point ranges, 1250 psi (86.2 bar) for 25-150 psi set point ranges.
- Enclosure Rating:
- General purpose or with cover: IP65 - Weatherproof.
- ±10% of set point.
- Switch Type:
- 1 SPST NO, 1 SPST NC. NO and NC switch independent from each other.
- Electrical Ratings:
- Resistive: 15 A @ 6 VDC, 8 A @ 12 VDC, 4 A @ 24 VDC; Inductive: 1 A @ 120 VAC, 0.5 A @ 240 VAC.
- Electrical Connections:
- #8-32 screw terminals.
- Process Connection:
- 1/4" male NPT.
- Mounting Orientation:
- Switch can be installed in any position.
- Set Point Adjustment:
- 0.13 lb (0.06 kg).
- High switch cycle means long life for extended duty applications
- Mounting in any position and feature simple makes a reliable switching for equipment and OEM applications
|A-439||Weatherproof IP65 cover.||1-3 days*||
|A-440||Weatherproof IP65 cover with fly-wire holes.||1-3 days*||