Series APM, MPM & PPM Dual Line Configurable Panel Meters
These 1/8 DIN digital panel meters accept signals from various transmitters and flowmeters and displays them on a six-digit, dual line display in engineering units. These meters will also provide power to the field device and include a NEMA 4X front panel. Free, USB based programming software is resident on the meter. Options include up to four relays and a 4-20 mA output.
The Series MPM Dual Line Configurable Panel Meter is a general purpose process meter that is field selectable for a 4-20 mA or 0-10 V input signal. It provides 24 VDC to power the transmitter. The dual line display can display the process variable on the upper line and engineering units on the lower line. Or, in dual scale mode, the process variable can be displayed in one units (like height) on the upper display and another (like volume) on the lower display. The meter also has an automatic Round Horizontal Tank function a well as 32 point linearization.
The Series APM Dual Line Configurable Panel Meter and Series PPM Dual Line Configurable Panel Meter are flow / rate totalizers for analog or pulse inputs. The most useful feature of these products is their dual line display which allows rate and total to be displayed at the same time. A non-resetable grand total can also be programmed. Total can be reset either from the front panel or by connecting a remote switch to the F4 terminal at the rear of the meter. The Series APM accepts either a 4-20 mA or 0-10 V input signal and provides the 24 VDC to power the flowmeter. Other features of the APM include square root extraction for DP flow, and programmable exponents for open channel flow.
The Series PPM accepts a pulse input signal and provides either 5, 10 or 24 VDC to power the flowmeter. Adding the 4-20 mA output option converts the pulse into a signal that can be run long distances to a PLC or other device.
FREE USB PROGRAMMING SOFTWARE AND CABLE
The PM Series meters come preloaded with free programming software that connects and installs directly to your PC with a standard USB cable, also provided free with each instrument. This eliminates the need to insert CDs, install drivers, or download software from the internet. The software will allow you to configure, monitor, and datalog a PM Series meter using your PC. Just simply connect the meter to your PC with the USB cable and within seconds you will be programming it.
UNIQUE LEVEL MONITORING CAPABILITIES
The MPM meter is particularly well suited for level monitoring, controlling and alarming applications. For instance, the meter can be programmed to display any two of these parameters on its dual line display: height, volume or percent full. Its six digit display allows it to display volumes up to 999,999 gallons, liters, or any other volume. The meter also has a Round Horizontal Tank function which requires the user to enter only the height and length of a round horizontal tank and the meter will display in volume. Up to four relays are available for alarm and control applications, and the relays can even be programmed to alternate for pump control applications.
- Level monitoring
- Pump control
- Flow rate indication
- Flow totalization
- Open channel flow monitoring
- Process control
- 0 to 20 mA, 4 to 20 mA, 0 to 5V, or ±10V inputs; A 85-265 VAC or 12/24 VDC.
- Input Impedance:
- 50 to 100 Ω.
- ±0.03% of calibrated span ±1 count, square root & programmable exponent accuracy range: 10-100% of calibrated span.
- Power Requirements:
- 85 to 265 VAC 50/60 Hz, 90 to 265 VDC, 20 W max or 12 to 24 VDC ±10%, 15 W max.
- Dual-line 6-digit display, 0.60 in and 0.46 in.
- Decimal Points:
- Five positions, user selectable.
- Temperature Limits:
- Operating: -40 to 149°F (-40 to 65°C); Storage: -40 to 185°F (-40 to 85°C).
- Enclosure Rating:
- NEMA 4X, IP65 front.
- Electrical Connections:
- Removable screw terminal blocks accept 12 to 22 AWG wire, RJ45 for external relays, digital I/O, and serial communication adapters.
- Output Signal:
- 4 to 20 mA.
- Power Consumption:
- 85 to 265 VAC models: 200 mA @ 24 VDC; 12 to 24 VDC models: 100 mA @ 24 VDC; Second supply with output 2 models: 40 mA @ 24 VDC.
- Switch Rating:
- 2 or 4 SPDT (Form C) internal and/or 4 SPST (Form A) external; rated 3A @ 30 VDC and 125/250 VAC resistive load; 1/14 HP @ 125/250 VAC for inductive loads.
- Time Delay:
- 0 to 999.9 sec, on & off relay time delays; programmable and independent for each relay.
- Shipping Weight:
- 9.5 oz (269 g).
- CE, RoHS, cUL, UL.
- Programming Software:
- Free, USB based. Resident on meter, nothing to download.
- Three levels of password protection
- Math functions for flow & round horizontal tanks
- 32-point linearization, square root or programmable exponent
- Multi-pump alternation control
- Rate displayed as units per second, minute, hour, or day
- Total, grand total or non-resetable grand total
- Two or four relays & isolated 4-20 mA output options
- External 4-relay & digital I/O expansion modules
- RS-232, RS-422/485 serial communication options
|PMA-01||RS-232 serial adapter.||2-3 Weeks*||
|PMA-02||Meter copy cable.||2-3 Weeks*||
|PMA-03||RS-422/485 serial adapter.||2-3 Weeks*||
|PMA-04||RS-232 to RS-422/485 isolated converter.||2-3 Weeks*||
|PMA-05||RS-232 to RS-422/485 non-isolated converter.||2-3 Weeks*||
|PMA-07||USB to RS-422/485 isolated converter.||2-3 Weeks*||
|PMA-08||USB to RS-422/485 non-isolated converter.||2-3 Weeks*||
|PMA-10||DIN rail mounting kit for two modules.||2-3 Weeks*||
|PMA-11||4 relay expansion module.||2-3 Weeks*||
|PMA-12||4 digital inputs and 4 digital outputs module.||2-3 Weeks*||
|PME-01||Low-cost plastic enclosure for 1 meter.||2-3 Weeks*||
|PME-02||Low-cost plastic enclosure for 2 meters.||2-3 Weeks*||
|PME-11||Plastic enclosure for 1 meter.||8-9 Weeks*||
|PME-12||Plastic enclosure for 2 meters.||2-3 Weeks*||
|PME-13||Plastic enclosure for 3 meters.||2-3 Weeks*||
|PME-14||Plastic enclosure for 4 meters.||2-3 Weeks*||
|PME-15||Plastic enclosure for 5 meters.||2-3 Weeks*||
|PME-16||Plastic enclosure for 6 meters.||2-3 Weeks*||
|PME-21||Plastic enclosure for 1 meter.||2-3 Weeks*||
|PME-22||Plastic enclosure for 2 meters.||2-3 Weeks*||
|PME-23||Plastic enclosure for 3 meters.||2-3 Weeks*||
|PME-24||Plastic enclosure for 4 meters.||2-3 Weeks*||
|PME-25||Plastic enclosure for 5 meters.||2-3 Weeks*||
|PME-26||Plastic enclosure for 6 meters.||2-3 Weeks*||
|PME-31||Stainless steel enclosure for 1 meter.||5-6 Weeks*||
|PME-32||Stainless steel enclosure for 2 meters.||2-3 Weeks*||
|PME-33||Stainless steel enclosure for 3 meters.||2-3 Weeks*||
|PME-34||Stainless steel enclosure for 4 meters.||2-3 Weeks*||
|PME-35||Stainless steel enclosure for 5 meters.||2-3 Weeks*||
|PME-36||Stainless steel enclosure for 6 meters.||2-3 Weeks*||
|PME-41||Steel enclosure for 1 meter.||2-3 Weeks*||
|PME-42||Steel enclosure for 2 meters.||2-3 Weeks*||
|PME-43||Steel enclosure for 3 meters.||2-3 Weeks*||
|PME-44||Steel enclosure for 4 meters.||2-3 Weeks*||
|PME-45||Steel enclosure for 5 meters.||2-3 Weeks*||
|PME-46||Steel enclosure for 6 meters.||2-3 Weeks*||