Series DCGII Digital Calibration Pressure Gage
±0.05% FS Accuracy, 316 SS Wetted Parts
The Series DCGII Digital Calibration Pressure Gage offers a complete pressure gage with calibration capabilities. With a precise 0.05% full scale accuracy and large 5 digit resolution, this gage can be used in critical industrial applications where precision is most important. This versatile gage only requires one 9V battery or power adapter and can operate up to 5,000 working hours. The Series DCGII 0.05% Digital Pressure Gage can display percent of range, pressure swings or alarm set points. This pressure gage comes complete with ten selectable pressure units, backlight and zeroing capability.
Calibration Option available under Accessories.
- Field gage calibration
- Permanent installation
- Burst disc testing
- Pressure regulator testing and hydrostatic leak testing
- Compatible, non-combustible liquids and gases.
- Wetted Materials:
- 316 SS.
- Other Materials:
- Housing: Aluminum alloy; Display: Acrylic MR200; Buttons: Silicon gel; Back plate: 304 SS; Back seal: Oil-proof latex.
- 0.05% FS; ±1 least significant digit.
- Temperature Accuracy:
- Pressure Limits:
- 120% FS.
- Temperature Limits:
- 14 to 122°F (-10 to 50°C).
- Compensated Limits:
- 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C).
- Process Connection:
- 1/2" male NPT.
- 5-digit LCD with blue backlight.
- Power Requirements:
- 9 V alkaline battery, not included, or power adapter accessory.
- Battery Life:
- Up to 10,000 hours (600 working hours @ default 3 times/s).
- Auto Shut-off:
- Backlight: On/off, 10 s, 20 s, 30 s.
- 1.28 lb (0.58 kg).
- Highest accuracy provides exceptional measurement for calibration minimizing costly out of specification conditions
- Stainless steel housing resists ambient corrosion for longer service life in harsh environments
- Lightweight and slim, yet large easy to read battery-powered gage make them easy to carry and read
- Specified with high ambient temperature rating means more robust uses and longer service-life
- Indicator can display pressure swings, minimum and maximum peak detection with alarm set points provides a multipurpose tool where critical calibration is needed
- New units include data report/calibration report. NIST can be provided for an additional fee.
|EXAMPLE||DCGII||101||Series DCGII-101 Digital Pressure Gage, range 0-15 psig.|
|SERIES||DCGII||Digital Pressure Gage|
|-14.7 to 0 psig|
0 to 15 psig
0 to 30 psig
0 to 60 psig
0 to 100 psig
0 to 200 psig
0 to 300 psig
0 to 500 psig
0 to 1000 psig
0 to 2000 psig
|OPTIONS||-NIST||NIST Certificate of Calibration|
Write Your Own Review
|BBV-0N||2-valve block manifold||1-3 days*||
|PCHP-1||Pneumatic hand pump, range 600 psi.||1-3 days*||