Series DPM Particulate Monitor
Real-Time Leak Gauge, Adjustable Alarm Points
No longer available.
- From PMS Sensor.
- Output Ratings:
- Alarm Relays: 2 Form A (SPST) rated 5A @ 240V res. (must provide an 8A [maximum] fuse in series with relay load); Analog: 4 to 20 mA (Option RC).
- Power Requirements:
- 115 VAC 50/60 Hz, 230 VAC 50/60 Hz, or 24 VDC.
- Power Consumption:
- 6 Watts Max.
- Standard: ±5% of range; Optional: ±1% of range.
- Display Resolution:
- Standard: 5 pA; Optional: 0.5 pA.
- Memory Backup:
- For set point storage only.
- Temperature Limits:
- -13 to 160°F (-25 to 70°C).
- 4.5 lbs (2.0 kg).
- Cast aluminum, weatherproof, NEMA 4X.
- Loop Power Supply (Isolated):
- 17 VDC loop supply provided by DPM control unit for PMS sensor.
- Agency Approvals:
- CE, CSA.*
- *DPM models listed intrinsically safe are to be used with corresponding intrinsically safe PMS models making an intrinsically safe control loop. The PMS model can then be installed in a hazardous location according to approval ratings listed. The DPM itself is not intrinsically safe and must be installed outside the hazardous location.
- Rugged cast aluminum housing with lockable membrane keypad
- Programmable alarm points
- Large LCD to display readouts digitally
- -RC Analog Output (4-20 mA)
|EXAMPLE||DPM||A1||1||1||RC||Series DPM-A111-RC Particulate Monitor, weatherproof enclosure, NEMA 4X, range 5.0-5000 Pa, 115 VAC input power, with one 4-20 mA output.|
|Weatherproof, NEMA 4X
|5.0 to 5000 Pa
0.5 to 5000 Pa
|115 VAC, 50/60 Hz
230 VAC, 50/60 Hz
|OPTIONS||RC||One 4-20 mA Output|