Series HM35 Precision Digital Pressure Manometer
Up to 0.05% Accuracy, Graphical Display, Data Logging Capability
The Series HM35 Precision Digital Pressure Manometer is designed to reliably measure and log absolute pressure, differential pressure, or gage pressure with up to 0.05% accuracy. The data logging function can store up to 10,742 readings and transmit the readings to a PC through an IR serial port. The large display can graphically display trends in the data as well as peaks and valleys. Calibration certification included.
- Calibration facilities
Starting at $2,238.00
- Air and compatible gases.
- Wetted Materials:
- 18/8 stainless steel.
- (Includes linearity, hysteresis, and repeatability): Depending on model. ±0.20% full-scale ±1 digit; ±0.10% full-scale ±1 digit; ±0.05% full-scale ±1 digit.
- Temperature Limits:
- 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C).
- Storage Temperature:
- -4 to 140°F (-20 to 60°C).
- Maximum 95% RH non-condensing.
- Graphical back lit LCD. 128 x 64 points.
- Power Requirements:
- (3) 1.5 V AA alkaline batteries, installed functional, user replaceable. Can operate on 6 to 9 VDC external power.
- Current Consumption:
- 25 mA without back lit display, IR, or buzzer.
- 10,742 readings. Recording intervals adjustable from 1 second to 24 hours or manual.
- Case Protection:
- IP54 (NEMA 3).
- 10.5 oz (300 g).
- Process Connections:
- Hose 4/6 mm or 1/8" NPT.
- Agency Approvals:
- Able to record up to 10,742 readings, which can be downloaded to a PC
- Up to 0.05% accuracy for use in critical applications
- Measure absolute, differential, or gage pressure
Write Your Own Review
|HM35-1||Communication software key||Call for Details*||
|HM35-2||Infrared RS232 serial adapter||Call for Details*||
|HM35-3||External universal power adapter||Call for Details*||
|HM35-PK||Gas pressure maintenance kit||6-7 Weeks*||
|HM35-VK||Vacuum pressure maintenance kit||6-7 Weeks*||