Series LCT216 Digital Timer / Tachometer / Counter
3 Controls in 1 Device, DIP Switch Configuration
The Series LCT216 Digital Timer / Tachometer / Counter combines a versatile timer, counter, and tachometer in one device. The bright, easy-to-read display shows both the desired set point and the current process value as well as the operating mode that the control is functioning in. The fourteen pre-programmed timer functions are easy to set up and cover most applications. The counting functions include one stage or two-stage counting along with batch, total, or dual counting modes. The Series LCT216 can also be used as a tachometer to measure rotational speeds. For quick setup, many of the programming parameters can be set with external dip switches located on the side of the unit.
- Industrial ovens
- Batch counting in conveyor systems
- Silk screening equipment
Starting at $125.00
- Operating Temperature Ranges:
- 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C).
- Humidity Conditions:
- 35 to 85% RH (non-condensing).
- Control Output Ratings:
- (Out 1) Relay: SPST 5A at 250 VAC, Transistor: NPN Open collector 100 mA / 30 VDC residual voltage = 1.5 VDC max; (Out 2) Relay: SPST 5A at 250 VAC, Transistor: NPN Open collector 100 mA / 30 VDC residual voltage = 1.5 VDC max.
- Reset Time:
- 0.001 s. minimum.
- Dry contact, PNP, or NPN.
- Timing Functions:
- 14 pre-programmed timing functions.
- Power Requirements:
- 100 to 240 VAC 50 / 60 Hz.
- Power Consumption:
- Less than 10 VA.
- Internal Power Supply:
- 12 VDC ±10%, 100 mA.
- Two-line 6 digit negative transmissive LCD display.
- 4 oz (114 g).
- CE, UL.
- Fourteen pre-programmed timer functions
- One stage, two-stage, batch, total, and dual counting modes
Write Your Own Review