Series MAFS Metal Averaging Flow Sensor
The Series MAFS Metal Averaging Flow Sensor is ideal for use with Dwyer® precision air velocity gages, transmitters and switches. The Series MAFS uses evenly distributed total and static pressure measuring points to deliver an accurate measurement of velocity pressure in a duct.
- VAV air flow measurement
- Fume hood exhaust flow verification
- HVAC retrofit air flow measurement
- Clean air.
- Wetted Materials:
- Aluminum AA6063.
- 400 to 9000 FPM (45.7 m/s): ±2% FS; ±3% FS for 6" and 48" length models.
- 0.81, 0.80 for 6" (160 mm) and 48" (1200 mm) lengths, 4" (100 mm) length=0.82.
- Max. Temperature:
- 400°F (204°C); Gasket: -31 to 230°F (-35 to 110°C).
- Minimum Design Flow:
- 400 fpm (2 m/s).
- Maximum Design Flow:
- 12,000 fpm (60.91 m/s).
- Process Connections:
- Dual barb for 3/16" or 1/4" ID tubing.
- Straight Run Requirements:
- 5 diameters or longest side dimensions.
- Meets the technical requirements of EU Directive 2011/65/EU (RoHS II).
- Blade design limits disruption of air stream
- Lightweight aluminum construction
- Flange mount for rectangular or square ducts