Series PS Pressure Snubber
Dampens Surges, Protects Pressure Instrumentation
The Series PS Pressure Snubber is designed to protect pressure instrumentation by
dampening surges and pulsations and assuring steady average pressure readings.
Snubbers are available in a variety of pore sizes for use with gases, water, and oils.
Starting at $31.50
- Maximum Pressure:
- Brass: 10,000 psi (689 bar), SS: 15,000 psi (1034 bar).
- Filter Disc Material:
- AISI 316 SS.
- Approx. Micron Rating:
- Air & gases: 2-5µ; water & oils (30-225 SSU): 10µ.
- 1/4" NPT: 3/4" (19 mm) hex size, 1.5" (38 mm) length.
- What is the difference between the PS224 snubber with it's 2-5 µm mesh and the PS225 snubber for pulsating gas. (What is the mesh size of the PS225 and are there other differences from the PS224?)
- The main difference between the PS224 and PS225 is the micron rating. The PS224 for air and gas service has a micron rating of 2-5 microns. The PS225 for pulsating gas has a micron rating of 1 micron.
Write Your Own Review