Series TFM-LP Liquid Turbine Flow Meter
The Series TFM-LP Liquid Flowmeters utilize a turbine wheel and electro-optical detection to convert flow rates into a linear 0 to 5 VDC and pulsed output signal for recording and data logging. A power adapter or mating cable assembly is required for operation
- Industrial flow monitoring
- Commercial systems
- Laboratory equipment
- Clean liquids compatible with wetted materials.
- Wetted Materials:
- 316 SS, acetal, sapphire, glass, epoxy, and fluoroelastomer.
- ±1% of FS.
- ±1% of FS.
- ±0.2% of FS.
- Temperature Limits:
- 41 to 131°F (5 to 55°C); Storage: 32 to 158°F (0 to 70°C); Sensitivity: ±0.2% of FS per °C.
- Pressure Limits:
- 500 psig (34.5 bar).
- Process Connection:
- Compression fitting, see model table on Catalog page.
- Power Requirements:
- 11.5 to 15 VDC.
- Power Consumption:
- 35 mA @ 12 VDC.
- Output Signal:
- 0 to 5 VDC: Minimum 2.5 kΩ load; Pulse: 7.5 VDC peak buffered square wave.
- Electrical Connections:
- Four-pin power and signal connector. A power adapter or mating cable required for operation. See accessories table.
- Enclosure Rating:
- IP10 (NEMA 1).
- 0.86 lb (390 g).
- Agency Approvals:
- Rugged 316 SS body
- High repeatability with patented microturbine design
- Design accurately measures flow rates with no zero drift and no required maintenance
- I use the TFM-LP Series Flow Meters for some of my OEM project. I am using the Stainless Steel Model at this point because the unit is measuring deionized water, 18 meg ohm deionized water in a clean room environment. Can I use the TFP-LP model with Deionized water? The only difference seems to be the material and pressure rating. The DI loop used is at 60 psi so I'm good with the pressure rating. Is the PPS material good for DI water?
- The Dwyer Series TFM-LP Liquid Turbine Flow Meter is compatible with DI water. The PPS material, also known as Ryton, is also compatible with DI water.
|A-454||Power adapter & signal cable, 115 VAC||3-4 Weeks*||
|A-456||Mating cable, 36", spliced leads||5-6 Weeks*||
|A-455||Power adapter & signal cable, 230 VAC||2-3 Weeks*||