Series WPTN Multi-Jet NSF Certified Plastic Water Meter
Lead Free, Economical Plastic Body, Pulse Output
The Series WPTN Multi-Jet NSF Certified Plastic Water Meter is a series of plastic mechanical water totalizing meters with NSF certification. The meters display the total water usage in gallons. They are available in a range of body sizes and include NPT optional couplings. The plastic body water meters can be used where standard brass is not compatible, in potable water applications, some corrosive environments, or where an economical water totalizer is desired.
- Potable water
- Commercial water usage
- Chiller water usage
- Low cost residential water measurement
- Agriculture (fertilizers, pesticides, and herbicides)
- Remote water monitoring
Starting at $121.00
- Wetted Materials:
- Body: PA; Couplings: PA; Measuring chamber: ABS plastic.
- Flow Range:
- See model chart.
- WPTN-A-X-XX: Minimum flow: ±3%; Nominal flow: ±1.5%.
- Temperature Limit:
- 112°F (50°C).
- Pressure Limit:
- 150 psi (10 bar).
- Pressure Drop:
- See pressure drop curve.
- Totalizing Display Maximum:
- See model chart on catalog page.
- Output Signal:
- Pulse output with frequency proportional to flow rate.
- Pulse Options:
- 0.1 gal, 1 gal, 10 gal, 100 gal per pulse (1 L, 10 L, 100 L, 1000 L per pulse*). See model chart on catalog page.
- Electrical Rating:
- 0.01 A @ 24 VAC/DC.
- Electrical Connections:
- 3.5mm² stranded lead wires, 4.5' (1.5 m) long.
- Mounting Orientations:
- Horizontal with meter face facing up.
- See dimension chart on catalog page.
- NSF/ANSI 61.
- *Consult Factory.
- Plastic, NSF certified body is ideal for potable water applications
- Multi-jet design allows for accuracy in various flow ranges, even in low flow applications
- Magnetically driven, hermetically sealed register does not leak or fog and is completely separated from the water
- Designed for long service life and maintenance-free operation
- Integral strainer protects meter from particulate damage
- Included coupling adapters simplify installation
- Pulsed output proportional to flow allows for remote flow totalization
Product Data Sheet
- How do I read the display?
- Start at the top of the register with the Five-Digit Totalizer, and then read clockwise around the small dials. In this example, the Five-Digit Totalizer reads 13800 (138 x 100), and the dials read 0 (0 x 10), 0 (0 x1), and 0 (0 x 0.1) respectively. The total flow is 13800.0.
- What are the output options?
- Pulse and frequency.
- What process connections are available?
- NPT and BSPT.
- Are the fittings included?
- Yes, the o-rings, nut, and extension fittings are included.
- Is this safe to use with drinking water?
- This meter is compliant with NSF/ANSI 61. It is up to the customer to decide whether this meter is appropriate for his/her application. We recommend consulting the NSF/ANSI standards for verification.
Write Your Own Review