Series MCS Miniature Current Switch
Low Cost, Solid or No Core, LED Confirmation, Adjustable Set Point
The Series MCS Miniature Current Switches are ideal for monitoring the current usage in fuse boxes and small control panels. Both models have adjustable set points and LED indication to show there is power to the unit and when the switch activates. Set points can be adjusted using the potentiometer next to the LED’s. Due to the size of the switch, it is only offered in solid core and no core versions. The no core version has terminal blocks which can accept currents up to 1 A directly into the unit.
Starting at $25.50
- Amperage Range:
- MCS-111050: 0.5 to 50 A AC continuous; MCS-111001: 0.01 to 1 A AC continuous.
- Output Rating:
- Isolated, N.O. 0.3 A @ 130 V DC/AC.
- Power Requirements:
- None, self-powered.
- Response Time:
- <200 ms.
- Temperature Limits:
- 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C).
- Humidity Limits:
- 10 to 95% RH (non-condensing).
- Enclosure Rating:
- UL 94V-0 flammability rated ABS, insulation class 600 V.
- 0.5 oz (14.5 g).
- CE, RoHS, cUL, UL.
- Integral mounting flange for quick installation
- Compact size fits in any space
Product Data Sheet
Write Your Own Review