Model KFD0 Galvanic Barrier
Loop Powered, Intrinsically Safe Isolators
The Model KFD0 Loop Powered, Galvanic Barrier provides complete isolation for communication with Dwyer® intrinsically-safe transmitters approved for use in hazardous areas. Galvanic barrier eliminates the need for a high integrity earth ground required when using shunt type diode type safety barriers. Unlike most other isolators, the Model KFD0-SCSEX1.55 does not require external power and has a low current draw. The housing is designed to easily mount on most standard DIN rails.
- Used to isolate voltages for intrinsically safe applications for HHT series
Starting at $677.00
- Hazardous Area Input:
- Signal Range: 4 to 20 mA (linear transmission 1-22 mA); Available Transmitter Voltage: ≥16 V for supply voltage > 21 V.
- Safe Area Output:
- Signal Range: 4 to 20 mA; Transmitter Voltage: ≤30 VDC.
- Response Time:
- ≤20 µs at 0, and ≤600 µs at 800 Load.
- Maximum Power Disipation:
- 150 mW @ 20 mA and V<24 V.
- Temperature Limits:
- -4 to 140°F (-20 to 60°C).
- Temperature Drift:
- ≤0.5 µA/°C.
- 4.2 oz (120 g).
- Agency Approvals:
- CE, FM.
- Designed to mount on most standard DIN rails
- Approved for use in hazardous areas
Write Your Own Review