Model MM-2 Digital Multimeter with True RMS
Measures DC/AC Voltage, DC/AC Current Resistance, 4000 Count Digital Display
Our compact, low cost Model MM-2 Digital Multimeter with True RMS is ideal for general electrical testing and troubleshooting. This full function multimeter measures DC voltage to 1000 V and AC voltage to 750 V, DC and AC current to 10 A and resistance to 400 Ohms. In addition to volts, amps and ohms, this meter includes audible continuity, diode, LED and transistor hFE tests. The rotary switch allows you to select from any of the functions quickly and easily. The 4 digit backlit LCD features value, mode, and low battery indication. The rugged, high impact case is double injected for excellent strength and durability. The Model MM-2 is furnished with black and red test leads, battery and carrying case with belt loop.
Starting at $234.00
- Overvoltage Category:
- CAT IV 600 V, CAT III 1000 V.
- DC Voltage:
- 0.1 mV to 1000 V (0.5% + 2 dgt).
- AC Voltage:
- 0.1 mV to 750 V (1.3% + 5 dgt).
- DC Current:
- 0.1 uA to 10 A (1.0% + 3 dgt).
- AC Current:
- 0.1 uA to 10 A (1.5% + 5 dgt).
- 400, 4K, 40K, 400K, 4M, 40M ± (1.0% + 2 digits).
- 1000 Vrms.
- Continuity Test:
- Audible buzzer.
- 1 Hz to 40 MHz.
- 4n, 40n, 400n, 4u, 40u, 400u, 4m, 40mF ± (1% + 5 dgt).
- -40 to 1382°F (-40 to 800°C).
- Backlit with bar graph. 4000 counts plus decimal point.
- Sampling Rate:
- 2.5 times per second.
- Power Requirements:
- 9 V alkaline battery, included, user replaceable.
- 23.5 oz (666 g).
Write Your Own Review