Model ASG Analog Signal Generator
Ramp Function, Bar Graph LED, Selectable Auto Shut Off
The Model ASG Analog Signal Generator generates a 0-10 VDC signal in increments of 1 V or a 4-20 mA signal in increments of 2 mA. An LED bar graph visually indicates the analog signal level. Model ASG will also continuously ramp to user defined maximum and minimum values with user defined ramp interval timing.
- Troubleshooting transmitters and transducer
- Calibrating transducers, displays, and other analog signal devices
Starting at $294.00
- Voltage: 1000 Ohms min.; Current: 300 Ohms max.
- 0 to 20 mA (2 mA increments) 0-10 VDC (1 VDC increments).
- 2 mA (current), 1 VDC (voltage).
- Ramping Time Intervals:
- 2 to 20 s. (2 s. increments).
- Ambient Operating Temperature:
- 32° to 122°F (0 to 50°C).
- Power Requirements:
- 9 V alkaline battery, installed functional, user replaceable or 120 VAC (provided).
- Auto Shutoff Times:
- 2 to 20 m. (2 m. increments) (6 m. default).
- Electrical Connections:
- 6' (1.8 m) with alligator clips.
- 3.2 oz (without battery).
- LED bar graph for visibility in dark areas
- Variable ramp function timing
- Auto shut-off to conserve battery life
Write Your Own Review
|ASG-CA||Cable with alligator clips, 6 ft length.||2-3 Weeks*||