Series PAFS-1000 Averaging Flow Sensor
Ideal for Sensing Fan Flow Rates
The Series PAFS-1000 Averaging Flow Sensors are ideal for sensing velocity pressure in the inlet section of variable air volume terminal units and fan terminal units.
- Zone control in HVAC systems
- Retrofit HVAC air flow measurement
Starting at $9.30
- Air and compatible gases.
- Wetted Materials:
- ABS/polycarbonate (UL94-5V).
- Temperature Limits:
- Operating: 40 to 120°F (4 to 49°C); Storage: -40 to 140°F (-40 to 60°C).
- Process Connection:
- 1/4" (6 mm) ID, 3/8" (10 mm) OD tubing.
- Mounting Orientation:
- Integral flange with gasket.
- 1 oz (28 g).
- Meets the technical requirements of EU Directive 2011/65/EU (RoHS II).
- Simple mounting flange works with both round or rectangular ducts
Product Data Sheet
- My quesiton is regarding PAFS-1000 series averaging flow sensor. Is the K factor provided in the instruction manual a direct multiplier to the velocity measured? i.e. v_actual = v_measured * K.
- You are correct. V_actual = V_measured * K.
Write Your Own Review